Windows 10: Stereo mic not working.

Discus and support Stereo mic not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently bought a new mic, a cheap stereo mic from Sony, that replaces my old cruddy one but only dell audio is actually giving me stereo input and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clinery, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Clinery Win User

Stereo mic not working.

I recently bought a new mic, a cheap stereo mic from Sony, that replaces my old cruddy one but only dell audio is actually giving me stereo input and I have tried a lot to get this to work but it hasn't worked. I have windows 10 pro so it SHOULD support things like this but does it really? And how can it be enabled? I would also like to get away from dell audio if anyone has any thoughts on how to do that. I have a Realtek integrated audio chip.

:)

Clinery, Oct 6, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 6, 2018
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Stereo mic not working.

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Stereo mic not working.

1. Stereo mic not working. - Similar Threads - Stereo mic working

2. does the Xbox One Stereo Headset mic work on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the Xbox One Stereo Headset mic work on Windows: i would like to use my Xbox One Stereo Headset mic on my laptop, the output device as the headphones work fine and i can hear everything perfectly but when i go in input devices there is no mic to be found, so i was wondering if i am able to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset as...
  3. does the Xbox One Stereo Headset mic work on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does the Xbox One Stereo Headset mic work on Windows: i would like to use my Xbox One Stereo Headset mic on my laptop, the output device as the headphones work fine and i can hear everything perfectly but when i go in input devices there is no mic to be found, so i was wondering if i am able to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset as...
  4. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

issue mic is getting into stereo mix: This is the question: i mute my mic to record only the stereo mix, and mic still working on it, like it still recording. what is going on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mic-is-getting-into-stereo-mix/5e2014a2-55b8-4181-92bd-38c007f67d51
  5. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    issue mic is getting into stereo mix: This is the question: i mute my mic to record only the stereo mix, and mic still working on it, like it still recording. what is going on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mic-is-getting-into-stereo-mix/5e2014a2-55b8-4181-92bd-38c007f67d51
  6. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue mic is getting into stereo mix: This is the question: i mute my mic to record only the stereo mix, and mic still working on it, like it still recording. what is going on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mic-is-getting-into-stereo-mix/a074456f-b3ff-4584-bfe7-30ab706589a3
  8. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

issue mic is getting into stereo mix: This is the question: i mute my mic to record only the stereo mix, and mic still working on it, like it still recording. what is going on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mic-is-getting-into-stereo-mix/a074456f-b3ff-4584-bfe7-30ab706589a3
  9. issue mic is getting into stereo mix

10. Integrated laptop Mic doesnt work but stereo mix is working instead

Integrated laptop Mic doesnt work but stereo mix is working instead: Hello I bought a new laptop 3 months ago. In the beginning everything was working fine but then windows 10 updated a few times and now my integrated microphone is not working, it is enabled and set as default device but doesnt record any sound while stereo mix is showing to...