Windows 10: Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel

Discus and support Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Community, I recently purchase an Ideapad3 for myself, but the Stereo mix isn't working. When I am playing audio through my headphones, the Stereo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RedLeaderRed1, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel

Hi Community,

I recently purchase an Ideapad3 for myself, but the Stereo mix isn't working. When I am playing audio through my headphones, the Stereo Mix doesn't pick up my audio. However, when unplugged, the audio through the computer speakers is picked up through the Stereo Mix. All audio drivers are on the same format; RealtekR Audio. There is also a microphone which my headphones use. All of my microphones except the Stereo Mix are disabled, and Stereo Mix is currently activated as the default device. On top of that, the "Listen to this device" checkbox is unchecked. This is Windows 10 in 2020, so how can I solve this?

:)

RedLeaderRed1, Nov 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stereo Mix

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try the following steps to enable the stereo mix and check if that help.

a) Right click on the audio icon in your system tray and select “Recording Devices” to open the Recording device settings in the “Sound” window.

b) In the pane, right-click on a blank area, and make sure both “View Disabled Devices” and “View Disconnected Devices” options are checked. You should be able to see the “Stereo Mix” option appearing.

c) Right-click on “Stereo Mix” and click “Enable” to be able to use it.

This should enable the “Stereo Mix” on Windows

Method 2:

If the issue persists then I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sounds card driver and check if it helps.

• Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Stereo Mix

How can I get stereo mix back as it appears my windows 10 laptop has conexant smart Audio HD ( LenovoZ50) which I do not like. I am aware the sound card does not of itself support stereo mix.

Any suggestions please?

JohnCooling1, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel

Stereo Mix Not Working

Hello, I have Windows 10. I was trying to use Stereo Mix as a recording device, but it wasn't working. I tried everything. I tried to disable and reenable. I also tried to disable my Microphone and enable Stereo Mix, but that didn't work either. I reached
    out to YouTube videos to solve my issue, and someone uninstalled Stereo Mix and reinstalled it. I tried this, but my reinstall will not work. I have uninstalled Stereo Mix completely, and since I am having problems reinstalling the driver, I cannot use my
    speakers anymore. Please help me out! Thanks.

b.glancy98, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel

1. Stereo mix not working on IdeaPad3 Intel - Similar Threads - Stereo mix working

2. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  3. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  4. Stereo Mix not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not working: I cannot get Stereo Mix to work, I can enable it and all, however it doesn't pick up any audio at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/e882979e-3fe1-4966-8b98-b41c1e7e25fb
  5. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: I cannot get Stereo Mix to work, I can enable it and all, however it doesn't pick up any audio at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/e882979e-3fe1-4966-8b98-b41c1e7e25fb
  6. Stereo mix not working properly

Stereo mix not working properly: hello. i have a small problem with my stereo mix its supposed to make my pc sounds play through my microphone and also it should play my voice too so for example if i play a game and i talk on discord if i had my mic input set to stereo mix my friends in the call are supposed...
  7. Stereo Mix not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  8. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  9. Stereo Mix stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix stopped working: I've connected my TV to the HDMI port on my motherboard. I have set up the Stereo Mix so it "listens" and playback through the HDMI device. When I play something - the sound doesn't go through to the TV and there's no indication the Stereo Mix is working. If I change my...
  10. Stereo Mix is Not Working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix is Not Working.: I own an Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme mother board with a Realtek High Definition Audio system. To my dismay the stereo mix has been disabled and even worse so, when enabled it still does not respond to sounds. Is there a way to get it to work again? 64762