Windows 10: stereo mix works not properly

Discus and support stereo mix works not properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys, I want to record league of legends and listen to music but i only want to record my in-game sound and league. so im trying to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YomoSan, Jul 28, 2020.

1. YomoSan Win User

stereo mix works not properly

hi guys,

I want to record league of legends and listen to music but i only want to record my in-game sound and league. so im trying to use my earphones as as default and make obs screen recorder to listen to that and redirect my chrome where i listen to my music to my main headset so i can split it and record without hearing the music through out the recording copy right ;p but now im trying to use stereo mix to put all the sounds together but still being able to make my audio driver and obs listen to different devices. but it does work when i put my main headset as default and mix it with the earphones but not the other way around

this works with my main headset as default:

stereo mix works not properly 93eb9943-c4b2-4c19-9253-a6b0c0b9c6f3?upload=true.jpg

and this doesnt with my my earphones as default and trying to mix with my main headset:

stereo mix works not properly 3df801c1-43c5-4e30-8984-ed4f1e26da3a?upload=true.jpg

i hope someone can help me out with my issue and that your understand my problem. thanks in advance!

:)

YomoSan, Jul 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stereo Mix

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Try the following steps to enable the stereo mix and check if that help.

a) Right click on the audio icon in your system tray and select “Recording Devices” to open the Recording device settings in the “Sound” window.

b) In the pane, right-click on a blank area, and make sure both “View Disabled Devices” and “View Disconnected Devices” options are checked. You should be able to see the “Stereo Mix” option appearing.

c) Right-click on “Stereo Mix” and click “Enable” to be able to use it.

This should enable the “Stereo Mix” on Windows

Method 2:

If the issue persists then I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the sounds card driver and check if it helps.

• Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.

• Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Stereo Mix

How can I get stereo mix back as it appears my windows 10 laptop has conexant smart Audio HD ( LenovoZ50) which I do not like. I am aware the sound card does not of itself support stereo mix.

Any suggestions please?

JohnCooling1, Jul 28, 2020
  4. stereo mix works not properly

Stereo Mix Not Working

Hello, I have Windows 10. I was trying to use Stereo Mix as a recording device, but it wasn't working. I tried everything. I tried to disable and reenable. I also tried to disable my Microphone and enable Stereo Mix, but that didn't work either. I reached
    out to YouTube videos to solve my issue, and someone uninstalled Stereo Mix and reinstalled it. I tried this, but my reinstall will not work. I have uninstalled Stereo Mix completely, and since I am having problems reinstalling the driver, I cannot use my
    speakers anymore. Please help me out! Thanks.

b.glancy98, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

stereo mix works not properly

1. stereo mix works not properly - Similar Threads - stereo mix works

2. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  3. Stereo Mix not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix not Working: I'm posting this again because none of the answers I can find on the internet helped me get Stereo Mix working until today. I assume you have the Stereo Mix device in the recording tab in the Sound control panel dialog:If not, then make sure you select "Show disabled devices"...
  4. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: I cannot get Stereo Mix to work, I can enable it and all, however it doesn't pick up any audio at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/e882979e-3fe1-4966-8b98-b41c1e7e25fb
  5. Stereo mix not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo mix not working properly: hello. i have a small problem with my stereo mix its supposed to make my pc sounds play through my microphone and also it should play my voice too so for example if i play a game and i talk on discord if i had my mic input set to stereo mix my friends in the call are supposed...
  6. Stereo mix not working properly

Stereo mix not working properly: hello. i have a small problem with my stereo mix its supposed to make my pc sounds play through my microphone and also it should play my voice too so for example if i play a game and i talk on discord if i had my mic input set to stereo mix my friends in the call are supposed...
  7. Stereo mix not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Stereo Mix not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  9. Stereo Mix not working

Stereo Mix not working: Stereo Mix is not working recently. When I play music, Stereo Mix should record it but now it has no soundnow there is only my real mic is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stereo-mix-not-working/a2e7cb9e-fb97-4f03-b083-13704a3e7555
  10. Stereo Mix is Not Working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix is Not Working.: I own an Asus ROG Rampage V Extreme mother board with a Realtek High Definition Audio system. To my dismay the stereo mix has been disabled and even worse so, when enabled it still does not respond to sounds. Is there a way to get it to work again? 64762