Windows 10: Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter

Discus and support Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I got a pair of steelseries arctis 9x, they can connect to a computer either using bluetooth or xbox wireless adapter a wire can be used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeathLord0212, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter

Recently I got a pair of steelseries arctis 9x, they can connect to a computer either using bluetooth or xbox wireless adapter a wire can be used aswell but the microphone does not work. Ive been using bluetooth on my computer, though when opening up software like discord the audio quality seems to become terrible, i found that this is because of a bluetooth limation and is called "hands-free mode", apparently you cannot use the microphone and have good quality audio at the same time over bluetooth connections. What im wondering is if I get the Xbox wireless adapter will it allow me to use

:)

DeathLord0212, Jun 22, 2024
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jun 22, 2024
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Xbox One Controller Wireless PC Adapter help.

Source: Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

In this situation, these two links might be helpful to you:

4. Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

Xbox Support

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter

1. Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter - Similar Threads - Stereo mode xbox

2. Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo mode with xbox wireless adapter: Recently I got a pair of steelseries arctis 9x, they can connect to a computer either using bluetooth or xbox wireless adapter a wire can be used aswell but the microphone does not work. Ive been using bluetooth on my computer, though when opening up software like discord the...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter not going into pairing mode on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter not going into pairing mode on PC: I have been using the Xbox Wireless Adapter with an Xbox controller on my PC with no issues. Today I bought an Xbox Elite Controller and wanted to pair it with my wireless adapter. However, pressing the pair button on the wireless adapter does nothing and it does not light up...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter not going into pairing mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter not going into pairing mode on PC: I have been using the Xbox Wireless Adapter with an Xbox controller on my PC with no issues. Today I bought an Xbox Elite Controller and wanted to pair it with my wireless adapter. However, pressing the pair button on the wireless adapter does nothing and it does not light up...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter not going into pairing mode on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox wireless adapter

Xbox wireless adapter: Hey, so i just started to use my Xbox a bit more, more then my pc and had my headset paired to that rather than my pc xbox wireless adapter and all of a suddon the light doesn't turn on anymore and nothing will pair. It still shows up in device manger. I don't know what to do...
  7. Xbox Wireless adapter

Xbox Wireless adapter: Hello, everyone! So a while ago, I got my wireless xbox adapter, and it worked perfectly for good months. I haven't used it in a while now, and when I tried to open it, to pair it with the controller, it doesn't work. Doesn't light up and it's not in device manager. I don't...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have recently bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my laptop to pair my headset and it keeps on turning off or unpairing while there is no audio for a while. Is this normal?...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter

Xbox Wireless Adapter: I am having trouble getting the drivers for the wireless adapter to work. I followed tutorials online to download drivers from the https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx website, but when following the steps to install it, I just get this error message Windows...
  10. xbox wireless adapter

xbox wireless adapter: i have an issue with my wireless adapter i want let me install a driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-wireless-adapter/57facc99-f0a0-4ab3-ab8b-ef3a500d4ba6