Windows 10: SterJo Key Finder - Recovers keys for software and games

Discus and support SterJo Key Finder - Recovers keys for software and games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SterJo Key Finder is small tool that can recover over 500+ product keys including Windows XP to Windows 10 and Office 2013. Is also could recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nikoslak, Sep 6, 2016.

1. nikoslak Win User

SterJo Key Finder - Recovers keys for software and games

SterJo Key Finder is small tool that can recover over 500+ product keys including Windows XP to Windows 10 and Office 2013.
    Is also could recover WinZip, Nero, AutoCAD, CorelDraw, Camtasia Studio, VMware and lots of old Games

SterJo Key Finder - Recovers keys for software and games [​IMG]

Another advantage of this tool is recovering keys even from unbootable Windows folder or drive.

More details about this software could be found at www.sterjosoft.com

On this website there are more than 20+ other freeware about recovering passwords, windows credentials, login details and etc.

:)

nikoslak, Sep 6, 2016

2. How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

Windows 10 Product Key can also be determined by using Free
    Windows 10 Product Key Finder
    . In this process if you somehow forget your Windows 10 Activation Key or you format your PC then you can simply get your Product Key by a Free Software.

ProduKey is one of the best Windows 10 Product Key Finder which can be downloaded from the Download button below

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip

If you don’t want to use Product Key Finder or you are unable to activate it with this method than you can also Activate Windows 10 by

Windows 10 Activator

Sources:

Muhammad-Rehan, Sep 6, 2016
  3. How to Activate Windows 10 from old Windows

Key Finder cant help. Even on another laptop(which is activated) key finder showed the wrong key.

Anyways i'll contact Manufacturers for support... Thanks for your help Mr. Andre...

JuniorEinstein, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Superfly Win User

Regarding Office ...

Since Office 2013, it's key is stored in encrypted format in tokens.dat (the licensing database of Windows)... no-one has yet been able to decrypt it, AFAIK.

What is being reported in this case...

is the default Office 2013 key as in this example from my installation.

The Product ID is the clue .. after the groupID (indicates the edition like Pro-Plus etc) - in this case (216-0 in the abbreviated format) there are zeros ( which means the KeyID is the first in the sequence) that indicates a default key, in most instances.

Thus I resorted to reporting the partial product key in WDT..

Superfly, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

1. SterJo Key Finder - Recovers keys for software and games - Similar Threads - SterJo Key Finder

2. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitloker key recover: Bitloker key recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-key-recover/83c433e0-57ae-4724-909f-fb123c802323
  3. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitloker key recover: Bitloker key recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitloker-key-recover/83c433e0-57ae-4724-909f-fb123c802323
  4. Bitloker key recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recover CD Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover CD Key: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License a couple years ago...and I to see if Microsoft can give me the key I originally purchased. I bought it through Amazon online and registered the upgrade on my previous PC which is now defunct...any help?Thank you tony...
  6. Recover CD Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover CD Key: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro License a couple years ago...and I to see if Microsoft can give me the key I originally purchased. I bought it through Amazon online and registered the upgrade on my previous PC which is now defunct...any help?Thank you tony...
  7. Recover CD Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. recover windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recover windows key: Hello all, I had a Windows 7 ultimate in my desktop that over a period of time was upgraded to window 10.now my HDD crashed and I have to re-install windows in new HDD. wanted to know will my win 7 key work here if I download the trial win10 media ? from some blog posts this...
  9. Recover EFS key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover EFS key: Hi, I recently forgot to backup the EFS key from Win 1709 and upgraded my system parts and installed Win 20H2. Now I cannot open my encrypted files, they are not essential but would be pleased to try and retrieve them. Luckily, 1) I have those files on my D:/ backup drive,...
  10. recover key

in Windows 10 Customization
    recover key: How do o get my recovery key? Im in bitlocker because i hit tge wring key in restorring my laptop. I purchased my laptop on ebay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-key/1d4ebd4b-bac4-4f84-9853-397ce90cad65