Windows 10: Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I restore the Master Sticky Notes (not sure what the real name is of this special instance) [ATTACH] which I accidentally deleted with ALT/F4.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AliceHatter, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903

How do I restore the Master Sticky Notes (not sure what the real name is of this special instance) Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903 773f2bb0-bf21-4bcb-a7ca-ae524576307d?upload=true.jpg which I accidentally deleted with ALT/F4. I do not have File History turned on required to recover Sticky Notes instances.

After Windows 10 1903 update, Sticky Notes had this special Master Sticky Note.

After accidentally deleting this special Master Sticky Notes instance, ordinary note instances appear thereafter.

Attempt 1: I tried (a) Control Panel: Delete Sticky Notes then (b) download/installed from Microsoft Store Sticky Notes.

The Master Sticky Notes instance does not appear.

Why this instance of Master Sticky Notes is special: See embedded picture showing what Master Sticky Notes looks like: seem to add all created Sticky Notes like a table of content. The individual sticky notes may be expanded as a separate instance by clicking on it in the Master or may be deleted on the Master Sticky Notes list.

Thanks in advance!

:)

AliceHatter, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903

1. Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Stick Notes Master

2. undo stick notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undo stick notes: There have to be an undo option, for the Android app.It's too easy to delete a note when you start typing.Because for some reason. It selects the whole note, instead of just putting the curser where I want to start typing.Now months of my notes are gone.The first thing I did...
  3. undo stick notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undo stick notes: There have to be an undo option, for the Android app.It's too easy to delete a note when you start typing.Because for some reason. It selects the whole note, instead of just putting the curser where I want to start typing.Now months of my notes are gone.The first thing I did...
  4. Sticky Notes Not Sticking

Sticky Notes Not Sticking: I updated my computer today, and now my sticky notes open all as separate windows, and I have to view them one at a time. How to I get them to all pull up at the same time and stick to my desktop as normal again?...
  5. Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates: Sticky note can't open after I'm updates the Windows 10 1903 then after the Windows is load the desktop, 1st think I saw where is my stick note ?? I try open the stick note app , it open show loading then it close it . Did I lost all my note due to Windows updates....
  6. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  7. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....
  8. Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes: Just updated to Win 10 1903 . Sticky Notes now automatically resizes all notes so all fit simultaneously across the display screen. My 15 notes are now impossible to read. Attempts to resize or move any single note is not possible. Further, none of the menu items for Sticky...
  9. Clean Install 1903 with USB stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install 1903 with USB stick: Hello. If I try to clean install 1903 with just the installation USB stick attached to my laptop, will I run into this? "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached Does anyone know if the 1903 ISO has been...
  10. Move Stick Notes

Move Stick Notes: I got a brandnew 4K-monitor just today and a new GTX 1080ti. Testing everything I found about, that I can´t move sticky notes anymore. Could do that without any problems before. Working at highest resolution. What is wrong?...