Windows 10: Stick to initial screen sometimes doesn't work

Discus and support Stick to initial screen sometimes doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I need a little help. I used to stick my apps on start menu, but after a fresh install sometimes doesn't work. I search app in start menu,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fulvioval, May 24, 2016.

1. fulvioval Win User

Stick to initial screen sometimes doesn't work

Hi guys. I need a little help.

I used to stick my apps on start menu, but after a fresh install sometimes doesn't work. I search app in start menu, right click and stick to initial screen, but sometimes not work, so I have to restart windows to made it work again. Anyone already had this problem?

Other thing, there is a way to disable "NEW" sign in start menu até "All apps" options?

Thanks for help!!

:)

fulvioval, May 24, 2016

2. Folder rename

When my pc sits for awhile (hour or so) sometimes the screen saver doesn't come on and when I click on a folder it highlights for a folder rename. It only happens when the screen saver doesn't initiate. The screen saver is set to activate at 10 min. I do
    not have anything set to do a one click folder rename.

Update: It is my f2 key that is or was sticking. hopefully cleaning it corrects the problem

JoshuaStaderman, May 24, 2016
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    usb stick not working

Hi James,

USB sticks, like all technology, can sometimes fail to work every now and then, You can try using a different USB stick first as an initial troubleshooting. If it works fine on your PC, then the issue is on the damaged USB stick itself.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 24, 2016
Thema:

Stick to initial screen sometimes doesn't work

1. Stick to initial screen sometimes doesn't work - Similar Threads - Stick initial screen

2. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  3. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  4. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Ethernet sometimes doesn't work on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet sometimes doesn't work on startup.: Sometimes whenever I start up my PC my ethernet cable doesn't work and I have to restart my computer for it to connect. Sometimes it takes more than 1 restart. I believe i'm using an old cat6 ethernet cable that around 20 ft long.Inside my event viewer, I saw this warning....
  6. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  7. Sound sometimes doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound sometimes doesn't work.: Hi, Sometimes I've got no audio through my speakers. The fix is always to restart the computer, and it works. But about half the time I startup, I've got no sound and need to keep restarting until I've got audio. The drivers seem good, the connection is fine....
  8. Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes

Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes: Hi, Lately i ve been facing an issue with my touchpad. When i turn on the laptop the touchpad doesn't works, when i check in Device manager under synaptics driver it says it is not present. But when i restart my laptop for times it starts working. And sometimes it stops...
  9. Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup

Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup: Hi, my bluetooth has been acting very weird. When bluetooth works, it shows up in the notification bar and as expected, it works when paired. But when it doesn't, it disappears from the bar and I have no way to turn it back on unless if i probably do a restart. I have tried...
  10. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't: Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture) Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the...