Windows 10: Sticker won't apply in some areas of model

Discus and support Sticker won't apply in some areas of model in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Imported a model, painted it in Paint3d and wanted to use a few custom stickers for higher detail parts like logos and eyes... but for some reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nekonny, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Nekonny Win User

Sticker won't apply in some areas of model

Imported a model, painted it in Paint3d and wanted to use a few custom stickers for higher detail parts like logos and eyes... but for some reason I can't get the sticker to be valid (its always grayed out) on any part of the model save for the bottom of the foot (which I suspect is the only area that I didn't paint).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ron

Sticker won't apply in some areas of model 014c9ffe-924f-4e68-a30b-e0ae431a8ea3?upload=true.png

:)

Nekonny, Feb 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Sticker won't apply in some areas of model

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Sticker won't apply in some areas of model

1. Sticker won't apply in some areas of model - Similar Threads - Sticker won't apply

2. Do you want some Stickers on your Windows desktop?

in Windows 10 News
    Do you want some Stickers on your Windows desktop?: Microsoft is working on integrating support for placing stickers on the Windows 11 desktop. Users who run a recent Windows 11 version 22H2 Insider build can enable the functionality to test it out. It is likely that stickers support is coming to all users once Windows 10...
  3. Group Policy won't apply to Security Group

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy won't apply to Security Group: Dear allI have a problem applying Group Policy when Security filtering is done by Security Group.Policy is couple of year old and it has been working perfectly till some time ago not sure when, I realized I have i problem a month ago.So, under Security filtering I have...
  4. apply a sticker to a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apply a sticker to a group: Hello, I created a perfect 3D shape. I wanted to make it evolve by perforating a cone, good. I created the group, ok. I wanted to associate a sticker with the group but it did not work because the cone was not taken into account by the sticker. how to do this. thank you so...
  5. Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Cursor Theme won't stay applied?: Hi all, never used this reddit before but I was hoping someone here could help me. I've slowly started to customize my PC more and more, and recently decided to change my cursors. I made a custom theme for the cursor set and applied it. However, there's one problem. Whenever...
  6. Display, some areas faint.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display, some areas faint.: My laptop a Toshiba Satellite L870-18V is about five years old now. My problem is that some areas of my display are sometimes very faint, notably the search bars and also in for example the Settings menu when some line of print are normal and some faint. If I do a full...
  7. Stickers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stickers: Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user who used to happily put that white apple on everything, I would much rather have a Windows sticker on my car....
  8. Microphone Sample rate won't apply/change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Sample rate won't apply/change: Hi, I just freshly installed Windows 10 Pro. For some reason al my Microphone inputs are forced to a sample rate of 8000 Hz (Telephone quality). I am able to change it to my prefered sample rate, but when clicking apply, it doesn't apply. Once I open the advanced settings...
  9. Edits can not color specific area in the model

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edits can not color specific area in the model: I am working on a project and I have a problem, whenever I color and save my model, a specific area (the same area every time) does not change its color, even though i changed it with a sticker before... Now I cannot change it in anyway I can think of.... Note that all other...
  10. Sticker Residue, What Is It?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sticker Residue, What Is It?: Hi, I just want to throw in a disclaimer that this may sound like a paranoid question. That said, I recently purchased a new Asus ROG notebook. I'm loving it and it's running all my games and apps smoothly. However, I noticed that right out of the box it has this weird...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sticker wont apply in some areas of model Microsoft