Windows 10: Stickers

Discus and support Stickers in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidRochman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Stickers

Can you please start making and readily distribute the 4-pane Windows emblem as a sticker? Apple puts 3 in every device they sell, as a former Mac user who used to happily put that white apple on everything, I would much rather have a Windows sticker on my car.

:)

DavidRochman, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Merlstrom Win User

Windows 10 Stickers

I also wanted some Windows 10 Stickers. I upgraded 1 Desktop and 3 Laptops from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I called Microsoft Customer Service at (877) 696-7786 as suggested by a rep on Live Chat at the MS Store. I spoke with Mario who said Microsoft does
    not give away nor sell Windows 10 Stickers. We can only get Windows 10 Stickers on new Computer Purchase.

Merlstrom, Feb 16, 2019
  3. murpha123 Win User
    imei sticker missing

Hi my imei sticker was peeled off my nokia n95 by my nephew from under the battery a few months ago and the other day my screen light stopped working, I brought it to a repair agent and the girl at reception said without this sticker the warranty was void,
    now I checked my wife's n95 and read the sticker and it does not mention that removing this sticker would invalidate the warranty,

so my question is this, am I still entitled to an under warranty repair or does this sticker have to be attached to the phone for the entire life of my phone!!!

please help,

any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Dave.

murpha123, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Stickers

Windows 10 Stickers

If Microsoft don't sell those sticker you just buy from ebay.

NEW! 2018 Original Microsoft Windows 10 & Pro Hologram Sticker Laptop 17 x 23mm | eBay

Saulius (Saul), Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Stickers

1. Stickers - Similar Threads - Stickers

2. Activate the OEM Sticker license after replacing the Motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate the OEM Sticker license after replacing the Motherboard: Hello,I purchased a Windows 7 Pro license in the form of a sticker and installed it on my computer. However, now the motherboard of the computer is damaged, and I replaced it with a similar one same model. Can I use the sticker for the damaged motherboard to activate the new...
  3. Activate the OEM Sticker license after replacing the Motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate the OEM Sticker license after replacing the Motherboard: Hello,I purchased a Windows 7 Pro license in the form of a sticker and installed it on my computer. However, now the motherboard of the computer is damaged, and I replaced it with a similar one same model. Can I use the sticker for the damaged motherboard to activate the new...
  4. Why does the sticker on my pc say I have 16gb ram installed but it has only 6gb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the sticker on my pc say I have 16gb ram installed but it has only 6gb?: Is this a glitch or did I just buy a knock off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-sticker-on-my-pc-say-i-have-16gb-ram/d90e6554-523d-471c-a2fc-75de716f884d
  5. Why does the sticker on my pc say I have 16gb ram installed but it has only 6gb?

Why does the sticker on my pc say I have 16gb ram installed but it has only 6gb?: Is this a glitch or did I just buy a knock off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-sticker-on-my-pc-say-i-have-16gb-ram/d90e6554-523d-471c-a2fc-75de716f884d
  6. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  7. Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker

Paint 3d crashing when trying to make a sticker: Whenever I use the magic select tool and make a sticker, it doesnt show up on the right and then immediately crashes, Ive tried resetting, repairing, uninstalling, literally nothing fixes it, and no other app I know has a cropping option as easy to use as magic select, so...
  8. Unable to read Windows 7 product key sticker

Unable to read Windows 7 product key sticker: Hello,i have HP Pavilion DV6 notebook with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, recently my hard disk failed to start.I also realized that my sticker with product key is teared and i have only first 10 signs my product key. Could You help me recreate my product key...
  9. Unable to read Windows 7 product key sticker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to read Windows 7 product key sticker: Hello,i have HP Pavilion DV6 notebook with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, recently my hard disk failed to start.I also realized that my sticker with product key is teared and i have only first 10 signs my product key. Could You help me recreate my product key...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 either having physical sticker of windows 7 on the CPU...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 either having physical sticker of windows 7 on the CPU...: As we procure All Desktops/ Laptops [Hardware’s with OS]. We have several Desktops / Laptops with Windows 7 OS that needs to be upgraded to Windows 10. After verifying the compatibility, we have carried out one drive to test check the installation & activation of Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d saving custom stickers