Windows 10: Stickey notes

Discus and support Stickey notes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My sticky notes have a blank border strip running vertically on the left side of the note; on the right side the same width of information is missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Online Kid, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Stickey notes

My sticky notes have a blank border strip running vertically on the left side of the note; on the right side the same width of information is missing and I have to extend the right side to read all of the note. How do I remove the left side strip?

:)

The Online Kid, Aug 5, 2019

2. calculator,stickey note, app not working

i have laptop with Microsoft windows 10 Version 1809 17763.1 but calculator,sticky note and inbuilt camera app not working..find below steps which i have taken.

(1) windows 10 update 1809 17763.1 to 1809 17763.112.

(2) command run through power shell.

(3) Reinstalled windows 10 1809 17763.112 with keep all apps and data.

(4) Reset calculator apps.

(5) update windows 10 1809 17763.112 to 1809 17763.440

kindly guide what can next steps for micorsoft app(calculator,sticky note,inbuilt camera etc..) can access .

AJAY A SHAH, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Stickey notes

Sticky Notes isn't avaiable for me

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • What type of user account are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Search Stick Notes.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Run as administrator.
    Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Stickey notes

1. Stickey notes - Similar Threads - Stickey notes

2. Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me...: Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me to download it in it says installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-says-i-have-an-one-note-app/ba2d7fba-413d-4782-ba4a-f3d2e7a158d0
  3. Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me...: Windows Store says I have an one note App installed but i do not and it will not allow me to download it in it says installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-says-i-have-an-one-note-app/ba2d7fba-413d-4782-ba4a-f3d2e7a158d0
  4. Microsoft Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sticky Note: Dear Microsoft Sticky noted, suddenly I open the PC the sticky noted is always pop up the screen, but today sticky noted pop up as usually, however every noted was lost, I tries to press on sync, there is nothing see that lost. so what can I retrieve back my noted in...
  5. Microsoft Sticky Note

Microsoft Sticky Note: Dear Microsoft Sticky noted, suddenly I open the PC the sticky noted is always pop up the screen, but today sticky noted pop up as usually, however every noted was lost, I tries to press on sync, there is nothing see that lost. so what can I retrieve back my noted in...
  6. Never set up windows hello pin but is asked it to access one note not on my windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Never set up windows hello pin but is asked it to access one note not on my windows: Hi. My lap top is broken and I'm trying to access my one note via my husbands computer. So the windows system is loged with his name and he doesn't want me to change that. When I try to log in in one note it asks me for windows hello pin which I have never set up. Neither did...
  7. Never set up windows hello pin but is asked it to access one note not on my windows

Never set up windows hello pin but is asked it to access one note not on my windows: Hi. My lap top is broken and I'm trying to access my one note via my husbands computer. So the windows system is loged with his name and he doesn't want me to change that. When I try to log in in one note it asks me for windows hello pin which I have never set up. Neither did...
  8. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  9. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  10. calculator,stickey note, app not working

calculator,stickey note, app not working: i have laptop with Microsoft windows 10 Version 1809 17763.1 but calculator,sticky note and inbuilt camera app not working..find below steps which i have taken. (1) windows 10 update 1809 17763.1 to 1809 17763.112. (2) command run through power shell. (3) Reinstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calculator and sticky notes missing february 1809