Windows 10: Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!

Discus and support Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there!Many users are still waiting for a way to disable this useless feature that does more harm than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DadadaDam, Jun 8, 2023.

1. DadadaDam Win User

Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!

Hi there!Many users are still waiting for a way to disable this useless feature that does more harm than good.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-sticky-corners-in-windows-10/cb077f2d-920f-4f51-8e61-28578ab31ec9?page=30This is a request from 2015 and to this day the problem is still present., hurting many users. There are tons of similar requests... Please, someone give an end to this pain!Thank you

:)

DadadaDam, Jun 8, 2023

2. Please fix sticky corners in Windows 10

Please fix sticky corners in Windows 10. My mouse is constantly getting stuck in the corner of the screen when attempting to navigate between multiple monitors, often resulting in me closing out of a program without meaning to.

William_3rd, Jun 8, 2023
  3. How to disable sticky corners in Windows 10

This was a Windows 8 feature called sticky corners (IIRC). Here's someone who claims to have disabled it with a registry change:

1. In registry, search: MouseCornerClipLength
    2. Set the value to 0 (from 6)
    3. Repeat (there is more than one key with this name, I’m not sure which one(s) are necessary)
    4. Restart

Note that I'm not currently in a situation to try this out, so let me know if this doesn't solve your problem and I'll remove my answer.

Aron Foster, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!

Sticky corners, multiple monitors. WINDOWS 10

Greetings, Dippy Doos at Microsoft.

I am having this problem:

Redirecting

You have not adequately helped the person in this help topic, so I had no choice but to ask again.

HOW DO I DISABLE STICKY CORNERS?

Hundreds, and thousands of people have already had this issue as well since 2015...There is still no option to disable sticky corners. Why?

Also.

Why?

And lastly, why?

Thank you!

EricJacobson1, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!

1. Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix! - Similar Threads - Sticky corners still

2. Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky corners in Windows 10 is still a problem since 2015. Please fix!: Hi there!Many users are still waiting for a way to disable this useless feature that does more harm than good.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-sticky-corners-in-windows-10/cb077f2d-920f-4f51-8e61-28578ab31ec9?page=30This is a request from...
  3. Windows 10 Sticky Corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sticky Corners: Problem: When using extended displays, the corners adjacent to an extended monitor have a ~6 pixel wall that will block your cursor from traversing the border. [ATTACH] Placing your cursor in the red areas and trying to cross the border to the adjacent monitor fails. On a...
  4. Disable sticky corners

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable sticky corners: So I've been trying to google around for a solution to the annoying sticky corners I'm experiencing while on a multi-monitor setup. I have turned off window snapping, but there are still a few pixels at the top and bottom of BOTH monitors (so they are not misaligned and they...
  5. Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang

Windows 10 mail keeps asking to fix account, since 2015, still an issue... dang: I have 2 different accounts configured on Windows 10 mail (Outlook mail) and one of them keeps asking me to fix the account sometimes. If I click on fix, a window appears for a few seconds, disappears and everything works for a couple of days, when it ask me to fix it again....
  6. Please fix sticky corners in Windows 10

Please fix sticky corners in Windows 10: Please fix sticky corners in Windows 10. My mouse is constantly getting stuck in the corner of the screen when attempting to navigate between multiple monitors, often resulting in me closing out of a program without meaning to....
  7. Please disable Windows 10 Sticky Corners

Please disable Windows 10 Sticky Corners: When moving between multiple monitors on Windows 10, there's a 6 pixel 'sticky corner' where my mouse gets stuck on the corners of the screen instead of advancing to the next monitor. How can I disable Sticky Corners in Windows 10? I've disconnected my other monitors at...
  8. Please fix Sticky Corners!

Please fix Sticky Corners!: Please fix the sticky corners issues when using multiple monitors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-sticky-corners/51a2cf98-023d-41ab-a815-88473835efc2
  9. Disabling 'Sticky Corners'?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling 'Sticky Corners'?: Edited: I've done some looking up on what the issue is, and I believe that it's something commonly referred to as "sticky corners". There is a few pixels space on the bottom and top of the screen (between both monitors) which does not allow mouse movement from one screen to...
  10. Problem with Sticky Keys since upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Sticky Keys since upgrading to Windows 10: I'm a quadriplegic and use sticky keys all the time it's one of the best things Microsoft ever did for someone in my condition! I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and now in most cases I have to hit the key I want held down twice instead of just once. Here's a...