Windows 10: Sticky laptop

Discus and support Sticky laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my keyboard keys and touchpad in laptop are sticky what to do for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K Sesha Sai, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Sticky laptop

my keyboard keys and touchpad in laptop are sticky what to do for free?

:)

K Sesha Sai, Jul 9, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jul 9, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    to many sticky

maybe make a "list of stickies" thread of "archived stickies"

W1zzard, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky laptop

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Sticky laptop

1. Sticky laptop - Similar Threads - Sticky laptop

2. My laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, and...: How can I fix the issue where my laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Key, and Filter Key features are enabled, even after changing the keyboard and reinstalling Windows 10?I'm experiencing a perplexing issue with my laptop where the...
  3. My laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, and...: How can I fix the issue where my laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Key, and Filter Key features are enabled, even after changing the keyboard and reinstalling Windows 10?I'm experiencing a perplexing issue with my laptop where the...
  4. My laptop's keyboard only works when Screen Narration, High Contrast, Sticky Keys, and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...: I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid for some time now. First, it started slowly but now it's a lot. How do I get rid of the liquid? I try to clean each day but the liquid is very sticky and messy. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  6. I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...

I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid. First it started...: I have a Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop and it has been oozing a sticky liquid for some time now. First, it started slowly but now it's a lot. How do I get rid of the liquid? I try to clean each day but the liquid is very sticky and messy. What can I do to solve this problem?...
  7. Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day: Sticky keys keep turning on when I start my laptop, I've tried this, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-desktop/i-cant-turn-off-sticky-keys/a7c9fc02-2d0f-4db6-89fb-e36eca3e2ac7 this...
  8. Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day

Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day: Sticky keys keep turning on when I start my laptop, I've tried this, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-desktop/i-cant-turn-off-sticky-keys/a7c9fc02-2d0f-4db6-89fb-e36eca3e2ac7 this...
  9. Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Sticky keys keeps turning on when i start my laptop the next day