Windows 10: Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It

Discus and support Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning, good morning to you good people. I have to say thank you, to stopping by this thread. Actually, this errors already happen for 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rizaldy.wirawan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It

Good Morning, good morning to you good people.

I have to say thank you, to stopping by this thread.

Actually, this errors already happen for 2 last months.

These errors popups everytime you open it.

Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It c8557ed9-c687-4585-be66-fe4d8c97a009?upload=true.jpg

Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It 088af315-4e07-4e46-973c-f6832231a585?upload=true.jpg

Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It b66e6313-4a13-45ab-8a2a-89437cb4f231?upload=true.jpg

This error also happened with my brother laptop.

Please let me know how to fix it.

Thank you

:)

rizaldy.wirawan, Dec 14, 2018

2. Sticky Notes not show the text

Hi Nancy,

The issue may be related to corrupted application files. To troubleshoot this kind of issue, follow the steps below:

Delete the contents of the Sticky Notes folder and run Sticky Notes Manually.

Step 1. Navigate to the App data folder and for that follow the steps mentioned below to help fix the issue.

a. Press Windows key + X.

b. Select File Explorer.

c. Navigate to C:\Users\<your User Name>.

Once you are inside your User folder you should see a list of Folders like Contacts, Desktop and downloads etc.

You need to access some files that are hidden to continue troubleshooting,

Step 2. Try to see Hidden Folders and files and for that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Open Folder Options by Pressing Windows key + X, clicking
      Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking
      Folder Options.
    • Click the View tab.
    • Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and
      drives, and then click OK.

Step 3. Delete the Sticky notes temp file.

Now, you should be able to see a folder by name App data above contacts.

• Click on the folder.
    • Navigate to Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky notes.
    • Delete the file StickyNotes.snt.
    Now close Sticky Notes and reopen it to check if it works.

If the issues still persist, check the answer provided by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    and proceed with the steps on how to Run the Sticky Notes from the root Folder.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Sticky Notes Shows Nothing After Launch

Hi Reyki,

If the troubleshooter for Windows apps did not work, let's try a different workaround. Try resetting Sticky Notes and see if it will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below on how to reset Sticky Notes:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System then choose Apps & features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes on the list, select it, then click
      Advanced options.
    • Click the Reset button. A pop-up dialog box will appear. Click
      Reset again to confirm the process.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It

1. Sticky Note Always Show Error When You Launch It - Similar Threads - Sticky Note Always

2. Can you restore Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you restore Sticky Notes?: Yesterday, I appear to have lost my sticky note with a lot of important information. Can this be restored? I was referred to this via: "Per checking issue description, this is sound issue with win 10. Since I am a support engineer for Office 365 Online Services, this issue is...
  3. Can you restore Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you restore Sticky Notes?: Yesterday, I appear to have lost my sticky note with a lot of important information. Can this be restored? I was referred to this via: "Per checking issue description, this is sound issue with win 10. Since I am a support engineer for Office 365 Online Services, this issue is...
  4. Sticky Notes wont launch if you log out and back into a PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes wont launch if you log out and back into a PC: We use sticky notes extensively in our organisation our call handlers love them! I've just rolled out a Windows 10 Enterprise image using intune / autopilot and FSLogix Cache Disks. Sticky Notes seems to stop working if you log out and back into a PC its launched, its on...
  5. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  6. Sticky Notes Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes Error: Hello, So I've had Sticky Notes The version that came with my Windows 10 for 3 years, and it's been very reliable. However, just today, I tried to access my notes. The app shut down the notes and when I tried to re-open the notes, it continued to close them down by itself....
  7. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  8. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  9. Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...: Greetings, There used to be handy shortcut buttons for applying basic formatting to Sticky Notes (bold, underline, etc). I first noticed these buttons were missing from the bottom of the Sticky Notes window about the time I updated to Windows 10 version 1903. I'm aware...
  10. Sticky Notes Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes Error: I have the same issue with Sticky notes on multiple Windows 10 machines. When you run sticky notes the program runs fine but you get an error box that says "C:\program files\windowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickynotes_3.1.46.0_X64_8wekyb3d8b "Windows can't access the...