Windows 10: Sticky Notes App Location??

Discus and support Sticky Notes App Location?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does someone know where is the sticky notes app located in Windows 10? I want to add it to the startup folder but can't find it to create a shortcut.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jbdiesellife, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Sticky Notes App Location??

Does someone know where is the sticky notes app located in Windows 10? I want to add it to the startup folder but can't find it to create a shortcut.

Thanks!

John

:)

jbdiesellife, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Supawoman Win User

Sticky Notes GONE after forced Win 10 update

Which Sticky Notes app did you download, there are several. I downloaded Sticky Notes 8 and still cant reinstate my notes. Very upset!!

Supawoman, Oct 18, 2016
  3. koe88 Win User
    Not able to type in sticky notes in windows 10

hello,

when using sticky notes on Windows 10, i'm not able to type anything inside Sticky Notes sometime. I can type in all other apps, but not sticky notes.

when that happened, i have to right click on taskbar > show the desktop to minimize everything, then open sticky notes again, then i will be able to type again, it happened time to time. i tried to reset the sticky notes app, but still same issue.

i'm currently having Sticky Notes version 1.0.1.136.0

is it a known bug for this version?

thank you

koe88, Oct 18, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Sticky Notes App Location??

Hi, don't know if this will help, but the attached includes a shortcut to it.
    I have one in my start menu under 'S'.

Sticky Notes.zip

dalchina, Oct 18, 2016
Thema:

Sticky Notes App Location??

1. Sticky Notes App Location?? - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes App

2. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...
  3. Sticky Notes - privacy and location of the notes database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - privacy and location of the notes database: Anyone having access to your PC also have access to all the Sticky Notes, regretfully so. Whereas most applications allow users to change the storage folder paths, e.g. folders within an encrypted drive such as VHDX, I believe this is not possible with Sticky Notes. For...
  4. Issue With Sticky Notes App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue With Sticky Notes App: For some reason whenever I open my note list on the sticky note application, it is completely black and grayed out. None of my notes are showing in the layout and I can't even interact with the "X". [ATTACH] I tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the app and...
  5. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sticky Notes app problems

Sticky Notes app problems: Windows appears to have automatically "updated" my Sticky Notes app to version 3.7.71.0, and it's a huge pain. It doesn't remember the location, position and expanded size of any of the notes after startup. You can't hide the app with a clik anymore, you must individually...
  7. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hello! I have a problem with Sticky Notes app on Windows 10. Before 1903 update everything was OK, but after this all my notes open in different windows. How can I fix it to open all notes in a single window?...
  9. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  10. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...