Windows 10: sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

Discus and support sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Something bad happened to sticky notes since last update. its literally not usable like this. am i the only one experience this bug?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by דניאלמ, Jun 2, 2019.

1. sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

Something bad happened to sticky notes since last update. its literally not usable like this.

am i the only one experience this bug?

:)

דניאלמ, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 2, 2019
  4. sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

1. sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once! - Similar Threads - sticky notes cannot

2. Sticky notes, how to open all at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes, how to open all at once?: HeySo a few weeks back both my work and private PC had an update, and since then when i click the sticky notes on the taskbar, it only opens the most recent one, and not all. When i hover over the icon it shows all, and i can click them individually to open. Ive spend some...
  3. I don't want sticky notes to minimize

I don't want sticky notes to minimize: Hello! Is it possible to get sticky notes to actually stick to the desktop, pretty much making them a part of the desktop? Meaning that when I click minimize for instance bottom right corner the notes, as part of the desktop, does not minimize. cheers Claes...
  4. minimize sticky notes not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  5. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  6. Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update

Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update: Good Morning After updating to Feature Update 1903 I have one user whos sticky note keep minimizing any time she opens another app, like Outlook for example. She then has to select each note individually on the task bar and restore it to be 'stuck' out on the desktop....
  7. Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue: It used to be when you clicked on your Sticky Notes icon on the task bar it would minimize/maximize all of them. Now it only brings up this menu (see picture below) causing you to click on every note individually and minimize them one by one. Literally took me over 5 minutes...
  8. windows sticky notes won't minimize at once

windows sticky notes won't minimize at once: It's so frustrating! it happen since one of the upgrades on Windows build 1903 it doent happen to me on another computer on windows build 1803 Here is the problem video captured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dewGuwYyQjQ...
  9. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...
  10. Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes

Sticky notes 3.0 removed all previous notes: Good day, One of our users just had their sticky notes update to 3.0 today. They didn't realize what was going on but it asked them to sign into their 365 account. After doing so all of their sticky notes have disappeared. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to minimize sticky notes

2. sticky notes windows 10 dell laptop. not open all at once

3. cant minimize sticky notes

4. cannot minimize sticky note windows 10,
  5. cannot minimize sticky note