Windows 10: Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Discus and support Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need help on this, as since yesterday out of a sudden my sticky notes cant be launch, I had tried to reset the app and reinstalling but these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacktan4, Mar 13, 2019.

1. jacktan4 Win User

Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Hi,

I need help on this, as since yesterday out of a sudden my sticky notes cant be launch, I had tried to reset the app and reinstalling but these steps doesn't solve the issue. Tried to contact microsoft and dell support but none of them can really assist on this. Hoping to get some advice or suggestion from microsoft sticky notes team.

Thank you!

:)

jacktan4, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Background colour setting missing from Windows Sticky-Notes

My first suggestion was indeed an attempt to use the "Reset" feature built in to try and resolve the issue. However, you may have actually reinstall sticky notes itself.

You may view the method here, which is what I listed above.

Anthony D., Mar 13, 2019
  4. Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Unable to launch sticky notes

Hi Manjunath,

The issue occurs due corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open start.
    • Go to settings.
    • Apps.
    • Click Apps and features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes.
    • Press Sticky Notes.
    • Click advance.
    • Go to Reset.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

1. Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling - Similar Threads - Sticky notes cant

2. Sticky Notes load on startup even if disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes load on startup even if disabled: Hello. Every time I start my laptop, the Sticky Notes app is loading right after start-up. I have checked the start-up apps and that app is not even on the list. How do I disable it starting every time on start-up? Thanks in advance....
  3. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  4. Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open: Hi, I have this bug where sticky notes seems to keep reinstalling itself after attempting to uninstall it different ways. I've tried using ccleaner, i've tried using app and programs to uninstall it, I have also tried using windows powershell and it still comes back everytime...
  5. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  6. Sticky notes lost after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after reset: My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be affected” when I hovered over the reset button. Why has it deleted all my stuff? No, I didn’t recently update my laptop...
  7. Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.

Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.: Hey all. I'm having an issue with the official Microsoft Sticky Notes application - it's actually described in this locked thread here, but none of the fixes there worked for me and I suspect this remains an issue for most people. I've run the Windows Store Apps...
  8. Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.: After a Sticky Notes upgrade two weeks ago, my Sticky Notes files did not continue to load on startup as I had previously configured. They appeared in the task bar as closed windows and I had to open them every startup (four of them). When trying to re-configure to get my...
  9. Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...: Greetings, There used to be handy shortcut buttons for applying basic formatting to Sticky Notes (bold, underline, etc). I first noticed these buttons were missing from the bottom of the Sticky Notes window about the time I updated to Windows 10 version 1903. I'm aware...
  10. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes close after launch