Windows 10: Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

Discus and support Sticky Notes copy/paste problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Lately when I try to use keyboard shortcuts to copy or paste with Sticky Notes it doesn't work right. It usually requires me to do it twice. Has anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PeterPanLives, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

Lately when I try to use keyboard shortcuts to copy or paste with Sticky Notes it doesn't work right. It usually requires me to do it twice. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a fix?

submitted by /u/PeterPanLives
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PeterPanLives, Apr 15, 2020
  2. M.SIS Win User

Unable copy and past from sticky notes adter cloe sticky notes on windows 10

Problem:

After write down somethings on sticky notes, i select text and right click and click copy....

Now if i close sticky notes app, we don't have any text for past , but when sticky notes are open. we can past text.

I think this is a bug or at least an unusual behavior.

Windows Specifications :

• Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.64

M.SIS, May 23, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, May 23, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

Sticky Notes

Thank you for the information.

You should backup first your old Sticky Notes, then restore them. To do so, please follow the steps below:

To back up Sticky Notes from old:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run dialog box.
    • Copy and paste %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState, then hit
      Enter.
    • Copy the plum.sqlite file to where you like as a backup of your Sticky Notes. (E.g. USB)

To restore Sticky Notes in your new SSD:

• Close all running Sticky Notes.
    • Copy and paste %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState, then hit
      Enter.
    • Open the location of the backed up plum.sqlite file.
    • Copy the backed up plum.sqlite file into the LocalState folder.
    • Click on Replace the file in the destination when window "The destination already has a file name plum.sqlite" appears.
    • Once you're done with the procedure, open the Sticky Notes app to have your restored Sticky Notes.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

1. Sticky Notes copy/paste problem. - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes copy

2. Problem with Sticky Notes app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  3. Sticky Notes Window Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes Window Problem: [ATTACH] My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/j2sqqvnogxw41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bbc508de6615dfd2cacc1094ef34af1858e7e30...
  4. Sticky Notes List Problem

Sticky Notes List Problem: My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-list-problem/7ae8cc87-b000-4cc3-aee8-05c611321b52
  5. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes pasting text as images: When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to erase the cache in the C drive-users-my id-app data-roaming-microsoft-sticky notes. I am still having the same issue, its...
  6. Sticky Notes app problems

Sticky Notes app problems: Windows appears to have automatically "updated" my Sticky Notes app to version 3.7.71.0, and it's a huge pain. It doesn't remember the location, position and expanded size of any of the notes after startup. You can't hide the app with a clik anymore, you must individually...
  7. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hello! I have a problem with Sticky Notes app on Windows 10. Before 1903 update everything was OK, but after this all my notes open in different windows. How can I fix it to open all notes in a single window?...
  9. Cannot highlight and copy in Sticky Notes

Cannot highlight and copy in Sticky Notes: I can't highlite and copy on stickynotes. Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1809 (build 18305.1003) new StickyNotes is very useful. I thank designers. 124151
  10. Sticky Notes Problem

Sticky Notes Problem: The Sticky Notes app is being very frustrating. I can open up the main menu of the sticky notes app (seen in the picture), but the individual notes will not open up - meaning I can't view the whole notes and I can't edit them. Even when right clicking and clicking 'open...