Windows 10: Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button

Discus and support Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just opened Sticky Notes and signed in with my MS account. When I click on the "Settings" button, the program crashes. Why is it doing this and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobbyGN57, Jun 20, 2019.

1. BobbyGN57 Win User

Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button

Just opened Sticky Notes and signed in with my MS account. When I click on the "Settings" button, the program crashes. Why is it doing this and is there a solution?

:)

BobbyGN57, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button

1. Sticky Notes Crashes When Clicking on the Settings Button - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Crashes

2. STICKY NOTES MENU "SETTING" MISSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STICKY NOTES MENU "SETTING" MISSING: 1. The button with three dots is missing settings button. The settings button on my "sticky note" is gone. 2. I cannot resize the font.3. I have done ctrl+shift+> Does Not Work ON WIN 10. I just want to make the font bigger! WIN10 took that away!4. I even tried to copy & past...
  3. Sticky Notes crashing

Sticky Notes crashing: Hi Sticky Notes crashes on Ver. 1809. Have tried resetting app to no avail. Any ideas? Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_3.7.106.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Notes.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  4. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  6. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  7. Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing: I am unable to open Microsoft Sticky Notes. It keeps crashing. I had to google it and tried a lot of options/suggestion but no luck. The issue still persists. Error msg "Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes." OS: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Sticky...
  8. Sticky Notes is Crashing | Version 3.0.120.0

Sticky Notes is Crashing | Version 3.0.120.0: Hi I am using Surface Book 2. The Sticky Notes version after recent update of November 18, 2018 is MISBEHAVING! The screen presence is not more than 20 seconds. Current Version is 3.0.120.0 I have tried repair using the Settings>App>repair The only option looks like is...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. Sticky Notes v3.0.118.0 Crashes

Sticky Notes v3.0.118.0 Crashes: I'd like to use Sticky Notes on my new Surface Studio. But the app keeps crashing. I've even tried Reset and uninstall/reinstall. It will work for a brief period and then I find the next time I open it the app will crash. I have no idea what else to check. The only relevant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes settings crash