Windows 10: Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Discus and support Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by purple-paracosm, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on my task bar: 29 in total. Any way to fix this without deleting all of my sticky notes?

:)

purple-paracosm, Jul 2, 2020

2. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on my task bar: 29 in total. Any way to fix this without deleting all of my sticky notes?

purple-paracosm, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

i'm sorry, I don't know of a way of doing it only for sticky notes, other than only opening the notes list.

you can make the suggestion to the developers using the feedback hub (winkey+F)

or in sticky notes settings -> share feedback.

Martmcd, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

After win 10 update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab.

***Title Modified Original: sticky notes***

MitchZoren, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

1. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note - Similar Threads - Sticky notes display

2. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  3. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  4. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  5. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  6. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon

Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon: Hi, so I have somehow managed to break a pinned app on my taskbar, specifically Sticky Notes. What I did to achieve this is from an open start menu apps list I dragged a shortcut link into another start menu folder that I created for all the office programs. Once there it's...
  8. Multiple Display Sticky Notes

Multiple Display Sticky Notes: I currently have 2 displays, one is my laptop and the other is an external monitor. I want to make my main display the monitor and have the sticky notes on the laptop secondary display. But everytime i unplug and replug the hdmi cable, the sticky notes move back to the...
  9. Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar: I just installed the new May 2019 update and it seems that Sticky Notes now are separated on the taskbar if you have multiple open which I am not a fan of. Is there a way to make them all grouped back together in one tab? If not, can we make that available for a future...
  10. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: After win 10 update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. ***Title Modified Original: sticky notes***...