Windows 10: Sticky notes does not start

Discus and support Sticky notes does not start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; over the last few days, "sticky notes" would appear to start, whereby I would see the stick notes banner, and the outline of the last 2 notes I had on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffFriedman-msf, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Sticky notes does not start

over the last few days, "sticky notes" would appear to start, whereby I would see the stick notes banner, and the outline of the last 2 notes I had on the screen, but the notes were only blank, with no color. This would last 2 seconds and then the images would be gone.

I cannot access the program any further.

When I go to the microsoft store to re down load it, I am told it has been down loaded and wants to launch, which it does not do successfully

Any Suggestions?

:)

JeffFriedman-msf, Mar 18, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky notes does not start

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Sticky notes does not start

1. Sticky notes does not start - Similar Threads - Sticky notes does

2. Sticky Notes start-up mystery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes start-up mystery: I am on a W10 PC. I find it rather annoying that I have to start up Sticky Notes everytime I switch on the computer. I havesearched hi and lo for answer and neither Bing nor Google has presented one that works. Why can't it simply be added to start up applications?...
  3. Sticky Notes start-up mystery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes start-up mystery: I am on a W10 PC. I find it rather annoying that I have to start up Sticky Notes everytime I switch on the computer. I havesearched hi and lo for answer and neither Bing nor Google has presented one that works. Why can't it simply be added to start up applications?...
  4. Sticky Notes start-up mystery

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sticky notes backup does not work

Sticky notes backup does not work: Hi experts, Please help me with the issue about backup StickyNotes I replaced all the files in folder %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState with my old files copied from old laptop; however, sticky notes opened just blank notes,...
  6. Sticky notes does not load images

Sticky notes does not load images: I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My android OneNote app...
  7. microsoft sticky notes does not open

microsoft sticky notes does not open: Sticky notes stopped working. It will appear to start on the computer startup, and then apparently runs in the back ground. When you engage the program it all flashes on, and then totally quits. I have reset, and then re installed all unsuccessfully What do I do now?...
  8. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  9. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  10. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...