Windows 10: Sticky Notes doesn't working after update both KB4462930 and KB4457146

Discus and support Sticky Notes doesn't working after update both KB4462930 and KB4457146 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** Hi, The issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NeO_CK, Oct 26, 2018.

1. NeO_CK Win User

Sticky Notes doesn't working after update both KB4462930 and KB4457146

***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator***

Hi,

The issue occurred when update has been done for KB4462930 and KB4457146 on Windows 10 Pro OS.

As I see, when I try to run ST, it suddenly stop any processes. Then it can't stop to restart the PC.

Could you please give me any suggestion?

I hope to use the Sticky notes without any issues.

Thank you for your help in advance

Neo.

:)

NeO_CK, Oct 26, 2018

2. Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes doesn't working after update both KB4462930 and KB4457146 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes doesn't

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky Notes after last update

Sticky Notes after last update: Hi. So today I updated my Windows and turns out it was a bad idea. I use a lot of Sticky Notes and they were badly affected. Before the update, I could just double-click the icon and all the notes would minimalize. Now, I do just that - and this abomination appears:...
  5. Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...: Greetings, There used to be handy shortcut buttons for applying basic formatting to Sticky Notes (bold, underline, etc). I first noticed these buttons were missing from the bottom of the Sticky Notes window about the time I updated to Windows 10 version 1903. I'm aware...
  6. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  7. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  8. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing's worked. This has been going on for a month. Everytime I attempt to launch it, the icon appears in the toolbar for a few seconds, but it closes and nothing more. What should I do? I don't really care if my notes are deleted...
  9. Updating sticky notes

Updating sticky notes: On two of my PCs sticky notes has been updated to the latest version 3.0.118.0. However on another PC it seems stuck at version 2.1.18.0. I've tried getting the store to check for updates, as well as manually removing the app and re-installing it from the store, but it always...
  10. Sticky Notes Update

Sticky Notes Update: So weird thing my sticky notes said it had an update...I went ahead and clicked close update and restart...now there is another icon on the taskbar where as before sticky notes would just be open and it was removed from taskbar. Looked in settings and don't know how to change...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4462930

2. sticky notes not working after update

3. (KB4462930)