Windows 10: Sticky notes don't stay on top

Discus and support Sticky notes don't stay on top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey michaelsoft what the **** is wrong with you. It's called a sticky note why doesn't it stick to the top of windows u **** idiots what is wrong with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicrosoftSucksBigWeiner, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Sticky notes don't stay on top

Hey michaelsoft what the **** is wrong with you. It's called a sticky note why doesn't it stick to the top of windows u **** idiots what is wrong with your garbage company. How can you people live to run a company that is this **** miserable where you can't even make a sticky note app right. everyone hates you

thanks

:)

MicrosoftSucksBigWeiner, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 1, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    How to keep Sticky Notes on top

Hi,

For more information, Sticky Notes stays on top unless you open new tabs.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky notes don't stay on top

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Sticky notes don't stay on top

1. Sticky notes don't stay on top - Similar Threads - Sticky notes don't

2. Sticky Notes on Top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes on Top: I looked around on the forums awhile and didn't find a real answer. I see someone posted about this in 2017, so that's insane that a basic feature that is enormously beneficial isn't implemented after 5+ years.I can do it with a third party application, but I don't want to....
  3. Sticky Notes on Top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes on Top: I looked around on the forums awhile and didn't find a real answer. I see someone posted about this in 2017, so that's insane that a basic feature that is enormously beneficial isn't implemented after 5+ years.I can do it with a third party application, but I don't want to....
  4. Sticky Notes stays on taskbar instead of system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes stays on taskbar instead of system tray: Please, how can i hide Sticky notes from my task bar, MS notes look very beatuyfull, but i need use another one coz it cant hide from task barim on WIndows 11 2H22...
  5. Sticky Notes stays on taskbar instead of system tray

Sticky Notes stays on taskbar instead of system tray: Please, how can i hide Sticky notes from my task bar, MS notes look very beatuyfull, but i need use another one coz it cant hide from task barim on WIndows 11 2H22...
  6. Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.: Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position where i had placed it before shutdown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-dont-stay-at-same-position/076cb03e-1d30-4fad-9774-55e4c2903e37
  7. Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.

Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.: Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position where i had placed it before shutdown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-dont-stay-at-same-position/076cb03e-1d30-4fad-9774-55e4c2903e37
  8. I don't want sticky notes to minimize

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want sticky notes to minimize: Hello! Is it possible to get sticky notes to actually stick to the desktop, pretty much making them a part of the desktop? Meaning that when I click minimize for instance bottom right corner the notes, as part of the desktop, does not minimize. cheers Claes...
  9. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  10. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sticky notes stay on top

2. sticky note always on top windows 10

3. keep sticky notes on top windows 10

4. windows 10 sticky notes dont stay on desktop,
  5. how to keep sticky notes on top,
  6. sticky notes staying on top,
  7. windows sticky notes top,
  8. how to keep sticky notes always on top windows 10,
  9. windows stick notes always on top,
  10. how to keep sticky notes on top windows 10,
  11. windows 10 keep sticky notes on top,