Windows 10: STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

Discus and support STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JA95606, Feb 13, 2019.

1. JA95606 Win User

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how?

I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type something in the text box, pick your color, copy it, then paste it on your sticky note; and when I do that the fonts are still in default (Black)!"

Please advise if the font colors can be changed or not.

Thanks for your help,

John

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

JA95606, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Meghana C Win User

fonts changed in sticky note

Hi John,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are facing with change of font size in sticky notes.

Is the issue specific to only sticky notes?

Kindly follow the steps to change screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop and select display settings.

• Go to advanced display settings.

• Then select “recommended resolution” under
      resolution
      option.
    Please get back to us with the update on the issue.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sticky Notes custom font

It works for me in Windows 10. Here are my steps:

• put text into WordPad (not Word) with your preferred font
    • copy/paste to Sticky Notes.

Mulder2008, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

font color in sticky notes

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution suited to your concern, we'd like to know the following information:

• How are you inserting the check mark? Is it via keyboard shortcut or copy-paste method?
    • Are the numbers automatically typed in red colors? Or are there specific numbers that are becoming red?
    • Are you using the default sticky notes on Windows 10?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS - Similar Threads - STICKY NOTES FONT

2. Sticky notes font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes font: Is there a way to increase font or change color on sticky notes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/4cfa4e69-8dc8-48bb-83d7-f63f41b05535
  3. STICKY NOTES FONT

STICKY NOTES FONT: From what I can see the sticky notes font in Windows 10 is supposed to be "Segoe Print". Mine is not and I can't figure out why or how to get it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/5d371dcf-b487-4042-b5a7-2c858ffb1750
  4. Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. how to sort sticky notes by color?

how to sort sticky notes by color?: I've assigned categories to sticky note colors. How can I sort the notes by color? Is it possible to sort by title, date or alphabetically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sort-sticky-notes-by-color/0801fe3a-df65-4808-8b79-565a651a81d0
  6. Sticky Notes default/change font

Sticky Notes default/change font: For more than 2 years the engineering team has been listening to our requests. Nothing. They say they care about what their users say. Nothing. Why are you so stubborn and do not give us the ability to change or set a different default font for Sticky Notes? It cannot...
  7. Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  8. Sticky Notes problems - font increase

Sticky Notes problems - font increase: Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10. I have been using sticky notes for years, and I love that I could size the font of my reminders by importance using "CTRL/ALT/>" or "CTRL/ALT/<"; however, I am stuck...
  9. Sticky Notes color/brightness

Sticky Notes color/brightness: I was wondering why we only have the option for 6 basic bright colors as background for the sticky notes, when it is so easy to just put in a color wheel with brightness options. As a designer who is pretty much used to only working in dark grey themed program And i love...
  10. Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to the desktop of your Windows...