Windows 10: Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Discus and support Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop. Opened Windows Ink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Win10Newb, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

hello,

the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop.

Opened Windows Ink Workspace

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace... [​IMG]

Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed, right?
    Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace... [​IMG]

:)

Win10Newb, Jul 17, 2016

2. Sticky Notes

Open Start > all apps, scroll down to 'S' then click Sticky Notes.

or

Open Start, type: sticky notes

Hit Enter

also

Right click the Taskbar

Click Show Windows Ink Workspace button

Click Ink Workspace in the Taskbar notification area then click Sticky Notes.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 17, 2016
  3. I just did a lengthy Windows 10 update, where are my sticky notes???

OK, I enabled Ink Workspace.

When I click on the sticky notes on the Ink Workspace I get a new blank sticky note.

Where are all my previous sticky notes with extensive text that I had on my desktop before I did this upgrade???

zarehgorjian, Jul 17, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Not if you have Notes with content filled in.
    Hover on the Notes Taskbar for the thumbnail and close Notes with that.
    You can always invoke Stiky Notes from Start/AllApps without the 'Workspace'

Edwin, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Win10Newb Win User
    Win10Newb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace... - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Ink

2. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  3. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  4. MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note

MS Sticky Notes Writing with ink limited to the size of the note: I am trying to write down recipes and things on my surface with Microsoft Sticky notes. I'm writing it with the surface pen, but the note won't provide any extra space to scroll and continue writing. Does anyone know a fix for this? Added note: It gives me extra space when...
  5. Windows ink workspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows ink workspace: I want to disable this program. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ink-workspace/4d79b423-0414-4b07-bdf6-65aaa62b59a7
  6. deleting windows ink workspace

deleting windows ink workspace: All of a sudden this morning this windows ink workspace showed up. It's annoying and I'd like to get rid of it but I can't find any answers as to how to do that...
  7. Customizing Windows Ink Workspace

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing Windows Ink Workspace: Has anybody figured out how to add programs/apps to Windows Ink Workspace? The newest version only has links to screen snip and whiteboard, and I'd love a way to get the old version back without having to downgrade my OS. I've been looking online to no avail, any help or...
  8. Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon

Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon: Dear, The view of windows ink workspace just changed and disappeared from the menu, I really don't know why but I would like to have the old menu back with Stick Notes and sketchpad. The new menu is like at the attachment. Anyone any idea or a solution? Thanks a lot, Lale...
  9. Old Windows Ink Workspace

Old Windows Ink Workspace: Is there any way to get back to the old Windows Ink Workspace? I've found the new one to be slower and less responsive than the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-ink-workspace/58e75889-94d2-4858-91ae-f315fd2f585c
  10. Stylus and windows Ink workspace

in Windows 10 Support
    Stylus and windows Ink workspace: I recently purchased an HP laptop that came with a pen stylus with which I can write on th screen directly into applications How come this stylus does not work with my other (older) HP laptop or Lenovo laptop that has the windows 10 (updated) with windows ink workspace? Do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is sticku notes not popping up in windows ink workspace?