Windows 10: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Discus and support Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammed EminBağcı, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ?

I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes

:)

Muhammed EminBağcı, Jun 12, 2020

2. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Just an observation, I have Sticky notes on my W7 & my W10 computers. Stickynote.exe was listed in many recent crashes on my W7 machine and for the last 2 weeks, there are failures in Reliability Monitor on my W10 computer saying that Sticky Notes has failed to update ( this all happened after the 1607 upgrade ).
    So I went here Stickies and downloaded Stickies. It's a small program and it is way better than MS Sticky Notes. I put it on my W7 & W10 computers and it works great and is free.

CADesertRat, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

That looks interesting. Thanks!

Cornishman, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Rick2021 Win User

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky Notes

Hi there,

I can understand the frustration - let's see if we can fix this for you!

Let's try a couple of steps:

Step 1: Recover Missing Sticky Notes from the File Location

When you accidentally delete a sticky note, the app data is still there. We can restore deleted sticky notes from a StickyNotes.snt file.

Open File Explorer on Windows, navigate to C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes.

Find and right click on StickyNotes.snt file.

Select Restore Previous Versions.

Step 2: Recover Closed Sticky Notes from All Notes.

Open Sticky Notes app.

Right click on Sticky Notes app on Task bar, then choose All notes.

A full list of notes will appear, including the one that you closed.

Double click the note that you want to recover, then it will display as a standalone note like all regular ones.

The above was copied verbatim from this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Rick2021, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

1. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program - Similar Threads - Sticky notes keep

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  4. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  8. Desktop sticky notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop sticky notes: Hi all, I am looking for a way to get my notes in my desktop at all times. I currently use MS Sticky Notes because that seems to be the only application that will allow me to stick notes into my laptop background but I would rather use another tool that allows more...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168