Windows 10: Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Discus and support Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When this app was launched you could use the surface and write a time or a date or a website and it would trigger the "insights" so that Cortana would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ManuelGarces, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

When this app was launched you could use the surface and write a time or a date or a website and it would trigger the "insights" so that Cortana would pop up and offer to create a reminder or task. Now this functionality only works with typing. Sticky Notes has stopped recognizing handwriting!! Is this by design or just a bug? If it is a bug, it has been around for a few months now. I have sent numerous feedbacks but no response and no action. Can someone shed some light on this?

:)

ManuelGarces, Mar 2, 2019
  2. DebsD Win User

windows Ink - sticky notes - handwriting not working

I have the same exact problem. This question was asked 6 months ago and there's no solution listed. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried everything listed here and even updated to the most current edition of Windows 10. Can anyone help with this? I'd really
    like to use Sticky Notes but only if I can use the writing tool with it.

I am also experiencing this - pen input works with every other app eg sketchpad, Onenote etc, but not with sticky notes. Surely there must be a simple answer to this?

DebsD, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes Insights not working?

Hi Jennifer,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why your Sticky Notes insights were not working. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions in this

article
    to restore Windows corruption errors.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting

1. Sticky Notes "Insights" not working with handwriting - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Insights

2. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  3. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  4. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  5. Sticky Notes Insights not working

Sticky Notes Insights not working: I have insights turned on in Sicky Notes but when I try to use the ticker stock ie $JPM it doesn't return the stock price or anything. I'm running image 10.0.17134.1304 and on another machine new 10.0.18362.657. Cortana is running on both. I have USA region and in English...
  6. minimize sticky notes not working

minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  7. Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018

Sticky Notes Insights - inking with surface pen not working since Spring update 2018: Sticky Notes have this very cool feature called "Insights". When you enter a date or a number, it recognizes it and generates a Cortana reminder. The new version of Sticky Notes with the hub for some reason doesn't interact with windows ink. Does anyone know why? You can...
  8. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  9. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing's worked. This has been going on for a month. Everytime I attempt to launch it, the icon appears in the toolbar for a few seconds, but it closes and nothing more. What should I do? I don't really care if my notes are deleted...
  10. Enable or Disable Sticky Notes Insights in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sticky Notes Insights in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sticky Notes Insights in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Insights on Sticky Notes in Windows 10 The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes insights not working

2. microsoft sticky notes insights broken

3. sticky notes ink insights not working

4. cortana insights not working,
  5. windows ink enable insights handwriting