Windows 10: sticky notes issue

Discus and support sticky notes issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; StickyNotes.snt file is not showing in the directory C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes after upgrading the windows 10 1809 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbhishekMandal1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. sticky notes issue

StickyNotes.snt file is not showing in the directory C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes after upgrading the windows 10 1809 OS into the "Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18343) (18343.19h1_release.190219-1422)", I lost my valuable data, please help me. Also, unable to launch the sticky notes apps from Microsoft store

:)

AbhishekMandal1, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 23, 2019
  4. sticky notes issue

Sticky Notes

Hi,

To better help you with this concern, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Which version of sticky note are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in
    Safe Mode
    and check if the issue still occurs.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

sticky notes issue

1. sticky notes issue - Similar Threads - sticky notes issue

2. Restore sticky notes issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore sticky notes issue.: Can not Run with command %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\ to locate sticky notes in my laptop, how to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-sticky-notes-issue/c7afb669-1dca-4d3d-b557-5ba5f0b01117
  3. Restore sticky notes issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore sticky notes issue.: Can not Run with command %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\ to locate sticky notes in my laptop, how to find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-sticky-notes-issue/c7afb669-1dca-4d3d-b557-5ba5f0b01117
  4. Issue With Sticky Notes App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue With Sticky Notes App: For some reason whenever I open my note list on the sticky note application, it is completely black and grayed out. None of my notes are showing in the layout and I can't even interact with the "X". [ATTACH] I tried resetting and uninstalling/reinstalling the app and...
  5. Sticky Notes issue

Sticky Notes issue: I linked Microsoft account for the account itself, Sticky Notes and the calendar. They are all with outlook.com emails although I do have 2 more emails added as a secondary ones for the single account. Yet in Sticky Notes, when I put down a time or a date, it DOES NOT turn...
  6. Annoying issue with sticky notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying issue with sticky notes: Sometimes when I press Shift+Enter to write the next paragraph bellow the writing line goes backward and stays where it was before? submitted by /u/questir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejeuje/annoying_issue_with_sticky_notes/
  7. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  8. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  9. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  10. Sticky Notes Loading Issue

Sticky Notes Loading Issue: Sticky notes app in my PC is not opening at all. It is showing the message - "Loading Sticky Notes" - forever. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-loading-issue/4c36f738-302b-4e5e-8ea3-0d41d4088e1c