Windows 10: Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It

Discus and support Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I pasted a text which contains a paragraph separatorU+2029 into Sticky Notes then it stopped response and keeps crashing at every restart.Can I recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VainMan_VM, May 20, 2022.

1. Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It

I pasted a text which contains a paragraph separatorU+2029 into Sticky Notes then it stopped response and keeps crashing at every restart.Can I recover my earlier notes not the one causing crash ?

:)

VainMan_VM, May 20, 2022

2. Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing

I am unable to open Microsoft Sticky Notes. It keeps crashing. I had to google it and tried a lot of options/suggestion but no luck. The issue still persists.

Error msg "Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes."

Sticky Notes version 3.1.146

Sticky notes is greyed out under Settings-->Apps & features

SagarDoriwala, May 20, 2022
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, May 20, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It

1. Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Keeps

2. Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?: Is there a size or character limit for the sticky notes app, or is it unlimited?Additionally, when notes are saved, will they automatically be downloaded on a new device if you synced the notes on a Microsoft account? Where are the notes saved on cloud? Do they appear in your...
  3. Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Is there a character limit?: Is there a size or character limit for the sticky notes app, or is it unlimited?Additionally, when notes are saved, will they automatically be downloaded on a new device if you synced the notes on a Microsoft account? Where are the notes saved on cloud? Do they appear in your...
  4. Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It

Sticky Notes Keeps Crashing After Pasting Special Characters Into It: I pasted a text which contains a paragraph separatorU+2029 into Sticky Notes then it stopped response and keeps crashing at every restart.Can I recover my earlier notes not the one causing crash ?...
  5. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.: Lately when I try to use keyboard shortcuts to copy or paste with Sticky Notes it doesn't work right. It usually requires me to do it twice. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a fix? submitted by /u/PeterPanLives [link] [comments]...
  7. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes pasting text as images: When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to erase the cache in the C drive-users-my id-app data-roaming-microsoft-sticky notes. I am still having the same issue, its...
  8. Sticky Notes crashing

Sticky Notes crashing: Hi Sticky Notes crashes on Ver. 1809. Have tried resetting app to no avail. Any ideas? Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_3.7.106.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Notes.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing: I am unable to open Microsoft Sticky Notes. It keeps crashing. I had to google it and tried a lot of options/suggestion but no luck. The issue still persists. Error msg "Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes." OS: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Sticky...
  10. Sticky Notes v3.0.118.0 Crashes

Sticky Notes v3.0.118.0 Crashes: I'd like to use Sticky Notes on my new Surface Studio. But the app keeps crashing. I've even tried Reset and uninstall/reinstall. It will work for a brief period and then I find the next time I open it the app will crash. I have no idea what else to check. The only relevant...