Windows 10: Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix?

Discus and support Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Again today I had to reset sticky notes cause my notes wont open. This is literally at least the tenth time I have had to do this in the past couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SDMF74, Sep 30, 2019.

1. SDMF74 Win User

Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix?

Again today I had to reset sticky notes cause my notes wont open. This is literally at least the tenth time I have had to do this in the past couple months. I wish I could say which windows update caused this but I do recall it first happening right after a major update, probably june or july's.

Please fix asap? this is getting really annoying as I rely on windows sticky notes quite a bit

I just tried to troubleshoot windows apps and under problems found It reports:
    hanging or crashing apps not fixed X

:)

SDMF74, Sep 30, 2019

2. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix? - Similar Threads - Sticky notes keeps

2. Need help with Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Sticky Notes: So my windows f***** itself and I had to reinstall. I got all my files back and have my old StickyNotes.snt in the roaming dir. Since the reinstall the notes are plum.sqlite. I need to import the old notes. I tried to name the old notes ThresholdNotes and put them into the...
  3. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  4. Help please? Can I recover reset sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please? Can I recover reset sticky notes?: I was using sticky notes from microsoft store to store tons of info. It wasn't opening and so I reset the program. Which deletes all the info. It was dumb. I never made any manual backups. There is no previous version. I have easeUS data recovery but am not sure that I can...
  5. Sticky Notes Needs to be updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes Needs to be updated: Hi Suddenly when launching Microsoft Stick Noted I get an the following update message, and the app. Clicking the button "Update App" does not do anything. I checked the Store for an update, but there is such. Yesterday it worked well, and no windows update took place....
  6. Sticky notes lost after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky notes lost after reset: My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be affected” when I hovered over the reset button. Why has it deleted all my stuff? No, I didn’t recently update my laptop...
  7. Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  8. Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky notes keeps needing reset please fix?: Again today I had to reset sticky notes cause my notes wont open. This is literally at least the tenth time I have had to do this in the past couple months. I wish I could say which windows update caused this but I do recall it first happening right after a major update,...
  9. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  10. Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sticky Notes - keep crashing: I am unable to open Microsoft Sticky Notes. It keeps crashing. I had to google it and tried a lot of options/suggestion but no luck. The issue still persists. Error msg "Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes." OS: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.17134 Sticky...