Windows 10: Sticky Notes List View Not Working

Discus and support Sticky Notes List View Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to access the list view for Sticky Notes after opening the application. I need to do this in order to have access to the information within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomColeman02, May 26, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes List View Not Working

I am unable to access the list view for Sticky Notes after opening the application. I need to do this in order to have access to the information within the notes that I have saved. I have tried accessing the advanced settings and choosing the Reset option.

All that appears when I open Sticky Notes is a blank white box with a grayed out X in the top right corner, not allowing me to close the application the simple way although I can still do it other ways.

Is there a way to fix this issue with Sticky Notes?

:)

TomColeman02, May 26, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, May 26, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, May 26, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky Notes List View Not Working

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes List View Not Working

1. Sticky Notes List View Not Working - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes List

2. Sticky notes list of notes can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes list of notes can't resize: I have the French version of Sticky notes. There's an option called LISTE DE NOTES which contains all the notes I've created. For some reason it's maximized to take over the entire screen and I can't find any option to resize it. Where is it? Or how do I resize the list?...
  3. Sticky Note "Notes List"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  4. Sticky Notes List Problem

Sticky Notes List Problem: My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-list-problem/7ae8cc87-b000-4cc3-aee8-05c611321b52
  5. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  6. minimize sticky notes not working

minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  7. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  8. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  9. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing's worked. This has been going on for a month. Everytime I attempt to launch it, the icon appears in the toolbar for a few seconds, but it closes and nothing more. What should I do? I don't really care if my notes are deleted...
  10. Sticky notes view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes view: I have sticky notes all over the place and they dont auto size or format themselves. I have no way to view them in a systematic way. The large settings screen Ive seen on other answers doesnt exist on my windows 10. Where can I find help to organise stickys?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes windows 10 not showing list

2. sticky notes list not working

3. sticky notes list view not working

4. windows 10 sticky notes list not working,
  5. my sticky notes is just a white blank,
  6. my sticky notes are blank,
  7. sticky notes notes list not working,
  8. All that appears when I open Sticky Notes is a blank white box with a grayed out X in the top right corner not allowing me to close the application the simple way (although I can still do it other ways).,
  9. sticky notes sign in blank,
  10. stickynotes lit view does not work,
  11. sticky notes list view is not working,
  12. windows10 sticky notes list not showing