Windows 10: Sticky notes lost after reset

Discus and support Sticky notes lost after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Youthee, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Youthee Win User

Sticky notes lost after reset

My sticky notes stopped working. I went to the app settings and chose to reset the app because it specifically stated that the “documents will jot be affected” when I hovered over the reset button. Why has it deleted all my stuff?
    No, I didn’t recently update my laptop software. I’m just expecting it to work as it’s supposed to. Is this too much to ask?

:)

Youthee, Oct 13, 2019

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Sticky notes lost after reset - Similar Threads - Sticky notes lost

2. I lost the contents of a Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost the contents of a Sticky Note: I use Sticky Notes on a PC with Windows 10 Home, version 1903. I was editing a Sticky Notes note, when the contents of that note were suddenly deleted. I am not sure if I inadvertently did something to cause this, or if it was a bug. In any event, I desperately need the...
  3. Lost Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Sticky Notes: Hello, Last night my computer updated and I lost some important Sticky Notes that were on my desktop. I have tried the instructions from previous years about this topic, and I have not had any success. Thanks!...
  4. Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.: After a Sticky Notes upgrade two weeks ago, my Sticky Notes files did not continue to load on startup as I had previously configured. They appeared in the task bar as closed windows and I had to open them every startup (four of them). When trying to re-configure to get my...
  5. Lost Sticky Notes

Lost Sticky Notes: I had been using Windows 10 for about a year without a Windows ID and was very satisfied. During that time I had collected 50 - 60 sticky notes that were important to me. About a month ago I had a need to use OneDrive and used a gmail account and its password for my id. I...
  6. Lost Sticky Note

Lost Sticky Note: Suddenly I have lost some Sticky Notes. How to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sticky-note/59d46d7e-b9f2-42b4-89cf-9ae1c0a77c74
  7. Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update

Sticky notes lost after win 10 1803 update: Hi, My machine got updated to Wind 10 1803 version yesterday. After that I was not able to locate sticky notes on my screen. I entered to "Add or remove program" option where I could see sticky note. I clicked on "advanced options". There I have found reset button...
  8. Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10

Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10: Hello, I had a ton of Stiky Notes, really important to me. Today the app decided not to open at all, so I restored it, the description literally says that windows will reinstall it and that my documents won't be affected.... guess what, it deleted all my my sticky notes!!!!...
  9. How to recover lost sticky notes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost sticky notes.: My sticky note vanished. I have figured out where the files reside, however I have not discovered which file actually stores the info. What I do know is that .SQLite does not change with the addition of notes. I tried to restore the old notes from an image and managed to get...
  10. lost sticky notes with Fall Creator

lost sticky notes with Fall Creator: Although my Windows 10 Fall Creator update went well, it lost my existing Sticky Notes. How can I get back my Sticky Notes prior to the update? Thanks in advance to all who reply. Dan 101314