Windows 10: Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607

Discus and support Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I copy a users plum.sqlite file from their profile on Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 to another windows 10 Enterprise 1607 build machine Sticky Notes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by id90288, Feb 13, 2019.

1. id90288 Win User

Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607

When I copy a users plum.sqlite file from their profile on Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 to another windows 10 Enterprise 1607 build machine Sticky Notes will not work.

I open Sticky Notes and close it to get the folder structure created in the users appdata folder, close Sticky Notes, then copy in the user's plum.sqlite file to overwrite the one that is in Localstate folder.

Relaunch Sticky notes and it appears briefly on taskbar then closes and will not work until APP reset is done and all users Stickies are gone again.

However if I copy the users plum.sqlite file into another users profile ( or even my own ) it opens okay.....which is no help to the user.

I have many swaps to do involving Sticky Notes and would appreciate any help..........

Thanks

Ian

:)

id90288, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

qubit kills his Windows 10 with a Kindle

Ha, in the meantime MS updated Sticky Notes and Windows Store lol *Big Grin Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607 :D Priorities ...

Drone, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  4. m&m's Win User

Repair Windows 7/8/10

You can download a Windows 10 1607 ISO which contains a .WIM from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/

m&m's, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Sticky notes - moving from windows 10 to windows 10 1607 - Similar Threads - Sticky notes moving

2. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  3. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  4. Windows 10 STICKY NOTES

Windows 10 STICKY NOTES: Can someone please let me know how to set up STICKY NOTES to be always on top in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sticky-notes/f173f48b-15d7-4db5-9f2d-d5ad6ce11e9e
  5. windows 10 sticky notes issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 sticky notes issue: before the last update I was able just to press 1 click on the sticky notes and they all pop up together but now when I click on them it shows me all the sticky notes and I have to choose which one to pop up. could you please tell me how could I turn it back to pop up all...
  6. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...: Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible. Issue is with all user accounts on the PC. Sticky Notes opens a Sticky Note that just says: Loading Sticky Notes... but then...
  7. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

Windows 10 Sticky Notes: I've been having this problem with Sticky Notes on Windows 10 where it keeps deleting everything I type or delete. This has nothing to do with the "INSERT" button as I have searched up this problem but my problem even happens when I delete text. If I delete, type, hit...
  8. windows 10 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Sticky Notes: How can I transfer Sticky Notes data from my old Windows 7 computer to my new Windows 10 computer version 1903? I have found information on line, but it must be for older versions. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

Windows 10 Sticky Notes: Well this has been an issue for me since build 1703, at least that's when I stated to use the Sticky Notes, I'm currently on Build 1809 (17763.316), Well Sticky notes will consume 100% of my CPU, causing things to freeze up and slow down, Like I was playing Forza Horizon 4,...
  10. Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10

Lost Notes on Sticky Notes 3.1 Windows 10: Hello, I had a ton of Stiky Notes, really important to me. Today the app decided not to open at all, so I restored it, the description literally says that windows will reinstall it and that my documents won't be affected.... guess what, it deleted all my my sticky notes!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to import win 1607 sqlite notes file to win 1903

2. can i move my sticky notes app from one system to another?