Windows 10: Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Discus and support Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuyHavelick, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed out/in on all devices multiple times. Typically none of my notes show up on the phone after a reinstall. Once they came back a day later, with no action on my part. They wouldn't sync after that. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I've retried all the options in the thread from earlier this year to no avail. The web ver

:)

GuyHavelick, Dec 20, 2021

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Dec 20, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

1. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes syncing

2. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  3. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  4. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  5. Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11

Sticky notes not syncing between W10 and W11: could the reason my sticky notes arent syncing is that one device is Windows 10 and the other is Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing-between-w10-and-w11/663ea43f-680c-4c23-96b2-71d9cd9e6d7c
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  8. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  9. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: Hello The problem that I am having is when a note is created in either Sticky Notes Windows 10 app or Web version they do not sync with iOS devices, iPhone and iPad. When a note is created on the iOS device it does appear on the Windows 10 app and Web version. Also modifying...
  10. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...