Windows 10: Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC. Anyone have any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HeleneGuilfoy, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC.

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

HeleneGuilfoy, Jul 25, 2020

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Jul 25, 2020
  3. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

**I'm new here, if this post would be better in a different section let me know**

Hi peeps.

Does anyone know of an app that can sync Sticky Notes style notes from Windows10
    DESKTOP with an Android
    HOMESCREEN, that isn't a fullscreen app?

As in... An app that looks and behaves like Sticky Notes, but with the extra syncing functionality of
    OneNote?

On Windows I love the small, simple stickies I can move around and close with ease.

On Android I love the ColorNote 1x1 widget tiles I put across my home screen (which are essentially shortcuts to my notes).

Ideally I want an app that does both of the above... I would also lOVE the clipping feature of OneNote, e.g. for quickly taking recipes from Chrome and making a "recipe book" list.

Colornote W10 app does this, but is full screen and crashes.

OneNote cross platforms and syncs but unfortunately
    OneNotes 'quick note's do not remain on the desktop after restarting... Very annoying. Also not sure if you can make 1x1 widgets or shortcuts to particular lists on Androids OneNote?

It's a shame Microsoft don't want to simply add permanent 'sticky' style notes for the desktop, which really would make OneNote awesome... Is this still the case in 2017?

Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Many thanks,

Ross

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

RossKitching, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

I'm not interested in yet another program. I'm using Microsoft's Sticky Note program and just want a way to sync that with Android.

amberkaye81, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

1. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes syncing

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  4. sticky notes not syncing

sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  8. Sticky notes not syncing

Sticky notes not syncing: For some reason I have to reset my pc, but after i reset my pc my sticky notes won't sync. I cannot see my old notes. If I am creating a new one, that too is not syncing.The error says "We're having trouble connecting with the Sticky Notes server right now, but we'll keep...
  9. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...
  10. Manually Sync Sticky Notes on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manually Sync Sticky Notes on Windows 10 PC: How to: Manually Sync Sticky Notes on Windows 10 PC How to Manually Sync Sticky Notes on Windows 10 PC The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. With Sticky Notes, you can create notes, type, ink or add a picture, add...