Windows 10: Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903

Discus and support Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be part of the Windows Insider programme, and yesterday I was curious to get the 1903 build early as it is the version that will go public... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexncfc, Apr 10, 2019.

1. alexncfc Win User

Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903

I used to be part of the Windows Insider programme, and yesterday I was curious to get the 1903 build early as it is the version that will go public next month. So far so good, apart from one issue that I just can't solve (and as far as I can tell one which isn't happening elsewhere, after searching)

Sticky Notes won't load, I just get this:

Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903 [​IMG]

And they never do load. I've tried everything. First I tried a repair of the app in Settings,then even removed it and re-installed, but it just hangs on this screen. Any other ideas?

Thanks

:)

alexncfc, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903

1. Sticky Notes not working on Release Preview 1903 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes working

2. Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not working and keeps giving Loading Sticky Notes: Greetings, Kindly the sticky notes application is not working and giving Loading Sticky Notes, I tried Reset the application and uninstalling it and installing it again and everything and still not working and only giving Loading Sticky Notes. [ATTACH]...
  3. Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?

Disable Sticky Notes Preview window?: New to Win10 and struggle with the new sticky notes. I always get a preview window that I have to x out to use sticky note. Can't seem to find a way to stop it. I miss the Sticky Notes I had in win7. Can the preview pane be stopped from showing every time I open? 143201
  4. Release for Sticky note version 3.7

Release for Sticky note version 3.7: Saw announcement of Sticky Notes v3.7 several weeks ago. So far I haven't seen this update at the Store. Something wrong or is this a slow "rolling update" ? ***Original title: Sticky Notes 3.7 ?***...
  5. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  6. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....
  7. Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes: Just updated to Win 10 1903 . Sticky Notes now automatically resizes all notes so all fit simultaneously across the display screen. My 15 notes are now impossible to read. Attempts to resize or move any single note is not possible. Further, none of the menu items for Sticky...
  8. Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.

Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.: This problem started after upgrading to Win10 1903 Release preview. When I open a sticky note it takes up the full screen. If I open a second one it will split the screen vertically with the first one with a slider in the middle. I can not resize the notes vertically by...
  9. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: Today I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro 64bit from version 1803 to 1809. Microsoft Sticky Notes version 3.1.55.0 is broken. I tried resetting it in Settings/Apps&Features to no avail. Settings will not let me uninstall. I have lost all of my previous notes which were working...
  10. Sticky Notes Not Working

Sticky Notes Not Working: I've reset, uninstalled, reinstalled, and nothing's worked. This has been going on for a month. Everytime I attempt to launch it, the icon appears in the toolbar for a few seconds, but it closes and nothing more. What should I do? I don't really care if my notes are deleted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes not working in 1903

2. issue sticky notes 1903

3. 1903 sticky notes

4. Sticky notes windows 10 none,
  5. Stickynotes closes when I try to copy,
  6. windows ink settings wont show sticky notes 1903,
  7. only 1 sticky note saved Windows 10 1903,
  8. windows 1903 sticky notets wont launch,
  9. sticky notes after w10 1903 update not working as it should,
  10. sticky notes broken in build 1903,
  11. sticky notes lost notes 1903,