Windows 10: Sticky Notes now available on the web

Discus and support Sticky Notes now available on the web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Sticky Notes now available on the web

Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a whirl and let us know what you think! More details: here

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2018

2. New features of Sticky Notes are not available

Hi Clayto,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

What is the device that you are using?

Are you getting any error message upon creating Sticky notes?

The Windows Ink feature is available for devices that have Touchscreen capability. The sticky note is just a feature of Windows Ink. For you to enable Cortana insight on your Sticky note, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the

Sticky Notes now available on the web 955c99e0-f284-4274-b419-539b0bb60871.png
      Menu button.
    • Select Settings icon.
    • Turn on enable insight.

Once setup is done, you can now use the Cortana insight for Sticky note. everything you type or write on your Sticky note will be recognized by Cortana. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Sticky note.
    • Write or type a reminder.
    • Click on the Blue text.
    • Click Add a Reminder.

Sticky Notes now available on the web fc9d1eb3-f577-4d34-a0b6-110ee7cc9e3d.png
    • Set up some details such as Time, Date and how many times would you like to be reminded.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Sticky Notes now available on the web

Sticky notes

Hi Idalee,

Yes, there is a possibility that the recent update may have disabled or corrupted the apps. For us to isolate this problem, we suggest repairing or resetting Sticky Notes on your PC. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, locate the name of the missing app.
    • Click the app and select Advanced options, then click Repair.
    • If the Repair option is not available or does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option. However, it's more likely that you will lose any app data that was saved.
    • Once the repair or reset is completed, Sticky Notes should now reappear in the app list.
    • You may now pin it to the Start Menu.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes now available on the web

1. Sticky Notes now available on the web - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes available

2. Sticky Notes now available in Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes now available in Outlook.com: This integration was announced a few days ago: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter And it is is already available for some users: [img] [media] 146436
  3. Sticky Note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  4. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  5. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  6. Sticky Notes v3.7 now available to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes v3.7 now available to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring: Heads up Windows Insiders – Sticky Notes v3.7 is rolling out to those of you in the Fast ring! Sticky Notes v3.7 includes the following changes: Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it....
  7. Sticky Notes 3.1 now available to Windows 10 version 1803 and higher

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.1 now available to Windows 10 version 1803 and higher: Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been testing an update to Sticky Notes in Skip Ahead. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re rolling out that major update to everyone on Windows version 1803 and higher! [ATTACH] A few highlights in this version: We tested the...
  8. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  9. Microsoft’s new Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Microsoft recently launched Sticky Notes 3.0 for the Windows Insiders and today the company has started the public rollout of the app. The new revamped Sticky Notes experience is now rolling out to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update machines and it comes with the following...
  10. New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available

New Version Of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available: 08th September 2016 New Version of Microsoft Sticky Notes Available for anyone who uses it Version 1.1.30.0 63028