Windows 10: Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open?

Discus and support Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Sticky Note application on Win 10 does not Start/Open??? I have tried the Power Shell Route, install and uninstall. I have tried to reset etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UnaizA, Jul 1, 2020.

1. UnaizA Win User

Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open?

My Sticky Note application on Win 10 does not Start/Open???

I have tried the Power Shell Route, install and uninstall.

I have tried to reset etc

Nothing seems to be working.

I have gone through the forums and I can find a fix.

Help Please.

:)

UnaizA, Jul 1, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open?

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open?

1. Sticky Notes on windows 10 wont open? - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes wont

2. Sticky Notes wont sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes wont sync: Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from...
  3. Sticky Notes wont sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes wont sync: Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from...
  4. Sticky Notes wont update/sync

Sticky Notes wont update/sync: So I recently did a fresh windows install on a new drive I got for my desktop. After setting it all back up and updating to the latest build I noticed I dont have the option to sync sticky notes. I have verified my identity on windows, reinstalled sticky notes via the store...
  5. Sticky notes won’t open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes won’t open: I have an issue with sticky notes. When I start my PC, sticky notes show up on the PC, but then they disappear. Perhaps, they start working in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-wont-open/686210b7-891e-4651-a918-a6463ade152e
  6. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  7. Sticky note wont update

Sticky note wont update: I just got a hp pavilion x360 convertible, version 1703, build 15063. 1387. I have been trying to update my sticky notes from version 2.1 to version 3 but I cant. I have uninstalled through PowerShell and reinstalled, nothing is working. I am really frustrated because I need...
  8. Sticky Notes Unable to Open

Sticky Notes Unable to Open: Tried opening the sticky notes and it just doesn't open up. Clicking the icon, laptop tried opening only to be closed the next thing. Need the stuff in sticky notes desperately!...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Not able to open Sticky Notes

Not able to open Sticky Notes: I have a custom based Windows 10 1703 image. I am not able to access Sticky Notes. It opens but sticks on task-bar like its hanged. Please help. [img] 98711