Windows 10: Sticky notes: Only new note

Discus and support Sticky notes: Only new note in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tt-lassik, Apr 27, 2022.

1. tt-lassik Win User

Sticky notes: Only new note

Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the program when I have several notes open, I get those all opened when I start the program again. OK, I can live with that even if I don't like it either. But if I close every single note - and the notes list, if I have had it open, I still get the last/previous note opened if I try just to take a "New note".Why? What I would like

:)

tt-lassik, Apr 27, 2022

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Apr 27, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 27, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Sticky notes: Only new note - Similar Threads - Sticky notes note

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky notes: Only new note

Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  5. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  6. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  7. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  8. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  9. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...