Windows 10: Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program

Discus and support Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program, I only want it to open the other notes I previously had open, not it opens a certain number of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Socky61, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Socky61 Win User

Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program

Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program, I only want it to open the other notes I previously had open, not it opens a certain number of notes. It wont open some of the old ones but it opens a lot of the more recent ones.

How can I fix this, it makes using the app annoying?

:)

Socky61, Aug 24, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Aug 24, 2020
  3. the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Opens

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky notes, how to open all at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes, how to open all at once?: HeySo a few weeks back both my work and private PC had an update, and since then when i click the sticky notes on the taskbar, it only opens the most recent one, and not all. When i hover over the icon it shows all, and i can click them individually to open. Ive spend some...
  4. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  5. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  6. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  7. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  8. Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program

Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program: Sticky Notes is not been displayed when I open the program. I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. The icon disappeared from the taskbar. I have some important information using this program and would very much like to retrieve it, so any help is appreciated!...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I stop Sticky Notes from opening all notes?

2. sticky notes open all notes

3. sticky notes open all at once

4. stop Sticky Notes App from opening a bunch of notes at launch