Windows 10: Sticky Notes pasting text as images

Discus and support Sticky Notes pasting text as images in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ms-Akasha, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

When I copy editable text from the internet or onenote and paste it into the sticky notes app it pastes as an uneditable image and not text. I tried to erase the cache in the C drive-users-my id-app data-roaming-microsoft-sticky notes. I am still having the same issue, its ruining my life.

submitted by /u/Ms-Akasha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ms-Akasha, Feb 11, 2020
  2. M.SIS Win User

Unable copy and past from sticky notes adter cloe sticky notes on windows 10

Problem:

After write down somethings on sticky notes, i select text and right click and click copy....

Now if i close sticky notes app, we don't have any text for past , but when sticky notes are open. we can past text.

I think this is a bug or at least an unusual behavior.

Windows Specifications :

• Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.64

M.SIS, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Sticky Notes custom font

It works for me in Windows 10. Here are my steps:

• put text into WordPad (not Word) with your preferred font
    • copy/paste to Sticky Notes.

Mulder2008, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Sticky Notes pasting text as images

Sticky Notes not show the text

Hi Nancy,

The issue may be related to corrupted application files. To troubleshoot this kind of issue, follow the steps below:

Delete the contents of the Sticky Notes folder and run Sticky Notes Manually.

Step 1. Navigate to the App data folder and for that follow the steps mentioned below to help fix the issue.

a. Press Windows key + X.

b. Select File Explorer.

c. Navigate to C:\Users\<your User Name>.

Once you are inside your User folder you should see a list of Folders like Contacts, Desktop and downloads etc.

You need to access some files that are hidden to continue troubleshooting,

Step 2. Try to see Hidden Folders and files and for that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Open Folder Options by Pressing Windows key + X, clicking
      Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking
      Folder Options.
    • Click the View tab.
    • Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and
      drives, and then click OK.

Step 3. Delete the Sticky notes temp file.

Now, you should be able to see a folder by name App data above contacts.

• Click on the folder.
    • Navigate to Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky notes.
    • Delete the file StickyNotes.snt.
    Now close Sticky Notes and reopen it to check if it works.

If the issues still persist, check the answer provided by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    and proceed with the steps on how to Run the Sticky Notes from the root Folder.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes pasting text as images

1. Sticky Notes pasting text as images - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes pasting

2. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  3. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  4. Unable to display images in MS Sticky Notes

Unable to display images in MS Sticky Notes: I have just started to try displaying images in Sticky Notes but every time I get the told 'this image cannot be downloaded." I have tried with jpegs and pngs. Are there limits on file type and size? If so, where can they be found? What must I do to get this feature to work?...
  5. Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots

Microsoft Sticky Notes "This image could not be loaded" when pasting/inserting screenshots: Images do not load when pasting/inserting PNG file formats into sticky notes. Inserting JPG file formats goes without any problems though. I just can't seem to find a solution for this issue. I have tried toggling the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" under Files and...
  6. Sticky notes does not load images

Sticky notes does not load images: I've had this issue always, but now I really miss this function. Whether I take a screenshot and ctrl+c the image into the sticky note, or I use ''add image'' option of the sticky note, it never loads the image. Says ''this image could not be loaded''. My android OneNote app...
  7. Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sticky Notes copy/paste problem.: Lately when I try to use keyboard shortcuts to copy or paste with Sticky Notes it doesn't work right. It usually requires me to do it twice. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a fix? submitted by /u/PeterPanLives [link] [comments]...
  8. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  9. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  10. Sticky Notes - Bad image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sticky Notes - Bad image: When i'm open or restart windows this messages alert pop up always. And I found because sticky notes. I tried uninstall sticky notes this messages is gone. But i'm install sticky messages alert is comeback again. so it's cannot fix this. Help me please. [ATTACH]...