Sticky Notes problems - font increase

Discus and support Sticky Notes problems - font increase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10. I have been using sticky notes for years,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bethzine, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:12 PM.

1. Bethzine Win User

Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10.

I have been using sticky notes for years, and I love that I could size the font of my reminders by importance using "CTRL/ALT/>" or "CTRL/ALT/<"; however, I am stuck with a very small font in my sticky notes. Can you help me fix it??

After a long research on the web, I found out that is has been a problem since 2016.

:)

2. Edwin Win User

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

Nope, can't find a way! *Sad
    Can't even copy and paste from WordPad like you could before:

Sticky Notes problems - font increase [​IMG]

These still work though:
    Bold: Ctrl+B
    Italics: Ctrl+I
    Underline: Ctrl+U
    Strikethrough: Ctrl+T
    Bullet list: Ctrl+Shift+L or *+Space

'Insights' are pretty cool though:

Sticky Notes problems - font increase [​IMG]

3. Meghana C Win User
    fonts changed in sticky note

Hi John,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are facing with change of font size in sticky notes.

Is the issue specific to only sticky notes?

Kindly follow the steps to change screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop and select display settings.

• Go to advanced display settings.

• Then select “recommended resolution” under
      resolution
      option.
    Please get back to us with the update on the issue.

Thank you.

4. yahanna Win User

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back?

Thema:

1. Sticky Notes problems - font increase - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes problems

2. Restore legacy sticky notes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore legacy sticky notes.: I recently did a fresh installation of my windows (build 1803 re-installation), and instead of backing up the .sqlite file for the sticky notes, I backed up the StickyNotes.snt file found in %AppData%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes. How can I restore my sticky notes using this .snt...
  3. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc: how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-recover-my-stickies-notes-from-my-pc/39d7eb97-415c-4c88-96a3-93ed6969e794
  4. Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?

Where are stored data / content of Sticky Notes (Stickies) in Windows?: Hi! I'm using lot of time Sticky notes for Windows 10 and yesterday my system failed and required was reinstallation. Before I backupped whole system partition and want to find lost data. Can anybody help me where is possible to find Sticky Notes (or Stickies) data...
  5. Sticky Notes Update

Sticky Notes Update: So weird thing my sticky notes said it had an update...I went ahead and clicked close update and restart...now there is another icon on the taskbar where as before sticky notes would just be open and it was removed from taskbar. Looked in settings and don't know how to change...
  6. Changing colour of selected text in Microsoft Sticky Notes app.

Changing colour of selected text in Microsoft Sticky Notes app.: I am looking at the MS Sticky Notes app as a replacement for 3M Post-It Notes app which is giving me trouble at the moment. What I would like to do in Sticky Notes is to change the colour of various selected pieces of text (which you can do in Post-It Notes). I have found...
  7. Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar

Hide Sticky Notes from Taskbar: Very welcome. I love it myself. Click the tray once to see them. Click it twice for a new one.
  8. Sticky Notes update nag

Sticky Notes update nag: At least once a day I get the pic below requesting a sticky note update. I click 'ok' and nothing happens. This has been going on for a while. I find SN really handy and have it permanently open on the desktop - I'd like to either update the thing or turn off the nag. 102811
  9. New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes app version 2.1.14.0 for Windows 10: A brand new Sticky Notes for Windows has arrived! Thanks to a new and improved design, added intelligence and Pen support, it is now easier than ever to quickly capture and add context to all your notes. Sticky Notes v2.1 is out now with some great new features: - New...
  10. New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Sticky Notes version 2.1.3.0 update in Windows 10: Sticky Notes update, version 2.1.3.0 - updated colour picker UI & new setting to change font size *Smile #Windows10 [img] Tip How to Change Color of Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 103675