Windows 10: Sticky Notes problems - font increase

Discus and support Sticky Notes problems - font increase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10. I have been using sticky notes for years,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bethzine, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Bethzine Win User

Sticky Notes problems - font increase

Hello, I am having problems with my Sticky Notes app after my computer (at work) was updated to Windows 10.

I have been using sticky notes for years, and I love that I could size the font of my reminders by importance using "CTRL/ALT/>" or "CTRL/ALT/<"; however, I am stuck with a very small font in my sticky notes. Can you help me fix it??

After a long research on the web, I found out that is has been a problem since 2016.

:)

Bethzine, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

Nope, can't find a way! *Sad
    Can't even copy and paste from WordPad like you could before:

Sticky Notes problems - font increase [​IMG]

These still work though:
    Bold: Ctrl+B
    Italics: Ctrl+I
    Underline: Ctrl+U
    Strikethrough: Ctrl+T
    Bullet list: Ctrl+Shift+L or *+Space

'Insights' are pretty cool though:

Sticky Notes problems - font increase [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Meghana C Win User
    fonts changed in sticky note

Hi John,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are facing with change of font size in sticky notes.

Is the issue specific to only sticky notes?

Kindly follow the steps to change screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop and select display settings.

• Go to advanced display settings.

• Then select “recommended resolution” under
      resolution
      option.
    Please get back to us with the update on the issue.

Thank you.

Meghana C, Jul 11, 2018
  4. yahanna Win User

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back?

yahanna, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes problems - font increase - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes problems

2. Sticky notes font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes font: Is there a way to increase font or change color on sticky notes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/4cfa4e69-8dc8-48bb-83d7-f63f41b05535
  3. Problem with Sticky Notes app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  4. Sticky Notes List Problem

Sticky Notes List Problem: My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-list-problem/7ae8cc87-b000-4cc3-aee8-05c611321b52
  5. How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ???

How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ???: How do I increase the fonts in Sticky Notes ??? Moved from: Office OneNote Windows 10 Office 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-fonts-in-sticky-notes/78cc1cf1-0148-4f98-ac37-b6d68855e3f6
  6. STICKY NOTES FONT

in Windows 10 Customization
    STICKY NOTES FONT: From what I can see the sticky notes font in Windows 10 is supposed to be "Segoe Print". Mine is not and I can't figure out why or how to get it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/5d371dcf-b487-4042-b5a7-2c858ffb1750
  7. Sticky Notes default/change font

Sticky Notes default/change font: For more than 2 years the engineering team has been listening to our requests. Nothing. They say they care about what their users say. Nothing. Why are you so stubborn and do not give us the ability to change or set a different default font for Sticky Notes? It cannot...
  8. STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS

STICKY NOTES- FONT COLORS: I'm curious, is there a way for me to change the colors of my fonts on my Sticky Notes? Granted, the default obviously is black, but can it be changed to other colors? If so how? I've look at numerous videos on You Tube, and most show you have to go to "paint, type...
  9. Sticky Notes Problem

Sticky Notes Problem: The Sticky Notes app is being very frustrating. I can open up the main menu of the sticky notes app (seen in the picture), but the individual notes will not open up - meaning I can't view the whole notes and I can't edit them. Even when right clicking and clicking 'open...
  10. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273