Windows 10: Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open

Discus and support Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have this bug where sticky notes seems to keep reinstalling itself after attempting to uninstall it different ways. I've tried using ccleaner,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GuardianM3, May 16, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open

Hi, I have this bug where sticky notes seems to keep reinstalling itself after attempting to uninstall it different ways. I've tried using ccleaner, i've tried using app and programs to uninstall it, I have also tried using windows powershell and it still comes back everytime I log into my computer after shutdown.

Originally it stopped working and thought nothing of it and just uninstalled it to get it working again but I wasnt able to and it seems to be corrupted. I cannot reinstall it through microsoft windows store as it just gets stuck and nothing happens. I would like to be able to use this app again but for the moment it seems like I cannot. Please help, and let me know if there is any information you need to proceed forward. thank you,

:)

GuardianM3, May 16, 2020

2. Sticky Notes 3.0?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try to uninstall and reinstall sticky notes on your computer.

Step 1: Open
    Start menu, click Settings icon to open Settings app, click
    System, and then click Apps & features.

Steps 2: Select “Sticky Notes” from the list and click on uninstall.

Click here, to reinstall the latest version of sticky note on your
    computer.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 16, 2020
  3. Background colour setting missing from Windows Sticky-Notes

My first suggestion was indeed an attempt to use the "Reset" feature built in to try and resolve the issue. However, you may have actually reinstall sticky notes itself.

You may view the method here, which is what I listed above.

Anthony D., May 16, 2020
  4. DavidNist Win User

Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open

Sticky Notes 3.0?

Sandeep -

Thanks for the answer, but unless I'm missing something, Sticky Notes is one of the MS apps that's can't be uninstalled via your recommended method.

I performed a 'reset,' but that didn't have the desired effect, and I'm still running v.2.

DavidNist, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open

1. Sticky Notes Reinstalling itself after uninstalling and failing to open - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Reinstalling

2. Sticky Notes Not Loading and Fail to Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Not Loading and Fail to Sync: Last night my Sticky Notes stopped syncing suddenly. When I tried to view my notes list, it's now blank and I had about 119 notes in there. I'm on Windows 10 build 10945.When I try signing out and back in to Sticky Notes, it still does not load. It also shows a sync...
  3. Sticky Notes Not Loading and Fail to Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Not Loading and Fail to Sync: Last night my Sticky Notes stopped syncing suddenly. When I tried to view my notes list, it's now blank and I had about 119 notes in there. I'm on Windows 10 build 10945.When I try signing out and back in to Sticky Notes, it still does not load. It also shows a sync...
  4. Sticky notes won’t open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes won’t open: I have an issue with sticky notes. When I start my PC, sticky notes show up on the PC, but then they disappear. Perhaps, they start working in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-wont-open/686210b7-891e-4651-a918-a6463ade152e
  5. sticky notes not opening

sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  6. Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling: Hi, I need help on this, as since yesterday out of a sudden my sticky notes cant be launch, I had tried to reset the app and reinstalling but these steps doesn't solve the issue. Tried to contact microsoft and dell support but none of them can really assist on this. Hoping...
  7. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  8. Sticky Notes Unable to Open

Sticky Notes Unable to Open: Tried opening the sticky notes and it just doesn't open up. Clicking the icon, laptop tried opening only to be closed the next thing. Need the stuff in sticky notes desperately!...
  9. cant open sticky notes

cant open sticky notes: I can't open the sticky note again after I update it to version 3.0, please give me the solution !. I tried to reset and uninstall the sticky note, but it still didn't work....
  10. Not able to open Sticky Notes

Not able to open Sticky Notes: I have a custom based Windows 10 1703 image. I am not able to access Sticky Notes. It opens but sticks on task-bar like its hanged. Please help. [img] 98711