Windows 10: Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon

Discus and support Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, The view of windows ink workspace just changed and disappeared from the menu, I really don't know why but I would like to have the old menu back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LaleY, Oct 3, 2019.

1. LaleY Win User

Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon

Dear,

The view of windows ink workspace just changed and disappeared from the menu, I really don't know why but I would like to have the old menu back with Stick Notes and sketchpad.

The new menu is like at the attachment.

Anyone any idea or a solution?

Thanks a lot,
    Lale

:)

LaleY, Oct 3, 2019
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

hello,

the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop.

Opened Windows Ink Workspace

Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon [​IMG]

Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed, right?
    Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon [​IMG]

Win10Newb, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Not if you have Notes with content filled in.
    Hover on the Notes Taskbar for the thumbnail and close Notes with that.
    You can always invoke Stiky Notes from Start/AllApps without the 'Workspace'

Edwin, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows Ink Sketchpad - Not able to switch windows. Sketchpad disappears.

Hi Chetan Agrawal,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you, when there is a need to switch between multiple applications.
    Based on your question, we have tried simulating the issue on our system and we came across the same results. This is because, Windows ink sketchpad is not an application, but it’s a feature
    of Windows ink workspace.

However, I have researched on the issue and found a workaround to open sketchpad directly using shortcut keys.
    Please follow the steps mentioned below to achieve the same:

• Tap on Windows &
      W key at the same time on the keyboard. This will bring up the Windows Ink workspace window.
    • Now, click on Tab key to highlight the sketchpad feature on Windows ink workspace and hit enter. This will bring back the sketchpad window you were working on.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes & sketchpad disappeared from windows ink workspace icon - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes sketchpad

2. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  3. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  4. Sticky notes disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky notes disappeared: After I ended the sticky notes process and I restarted, all of my sticky notes disappeared from my notes list. I restarted again and two of my notes reappeared. Why might only two of my notes have reappeared I had several and how can I make all of them come back? I did find...
  5. Windows Ink Workspace - Keep Sketchpad After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Ink Workspace - Keep Sketchpad After Update: Hello all, I am desperately looking for a way to keep Windows' Sketchpad program on my computer. I love and use the program multiple times daily for sketching, but in the latest Windows update, it has been removed and replaced with Whiteboard, which I cannot use offline and...
  6. Sticky notes disappear from desktop

Sticky notes disappear from desktop: After getting the recent Windows 10 update, when I turn off and later turn on my computer I find that one or more of the sticky notes on my desktop (including those with writing and typed information) disappear, seemingly deleting themselves. Is this a known problem, and how...
  7. sticky notes disappeared

sticky notes disappeared: Half of my sticky notes are missing. Just the other day-they were all present. How do I retrieve the other notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-disappeared/21f2108b-540f-4ab3-98fc-155e256d6de8"
  8. Windows Ink Sketchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ink Sketchpad: I draw diagrams using Windows Ink Sketchpad and Digital pen. But when I want to switch to presentation using Alt + Tab, I am unable to relaunch the Sketchpad. When this issue occurs, I go to the right bottom cornet to press the Ink icon and open sketchpad. Help me to fix the...
  9. Sticky Notes Disappearing

Sticky Notes Disappearing: Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had to log in first). It...
  10. Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...: hello, the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop. Opened Windows Ink Workspace [img] Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where did the sketchpad go windows

2. windows ink workspace missing

3. windows ink workspace gone

4. windows ink workspace menu gone,
  5. windows ink workspace sketchpad missing,
  6. stickie notes and recently used does not show up on the windows ink menu,
  7. sticky notes not showing up on windows ink workspace,
  8. windows ink sketchpad missing windows 10,
  9. sticky notes not showing windows ink windows 10,
  10. windows workspace does not show stickey notes sketchpad and screen sketch,
  11. windows 10 update no sketchpad or sticky notes,
  12. why did they remove sketchpad from pen workspace,
  13. pen workspace missing