Windows 10: Sticky notes take up the entire screen since the latest update

Discus and support Sticky notes take up the entire screen since the latest update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the latest Windows 10 update 1903 I can no longer resize the sticky note and have it remain that size. If I create a sticky note and reduce its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wml52, Aug 4, 2019.

1. wml52 Win User

Sticky notes take up the entire screen since the latest update

Since the latest Windows 10 update 1903 I can no longer resize the sticky note and have it remain that size. If I create a sticky note and reduce its size lets say to 3"x3" and try to move it on my screen it automatically increases its size to half of my screen. I never had this issue prior to the latest Windows update. I would appreciate any help or suggestions to fix this problem as it is extremely annoying.

Thank you

:)

wml52, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Sticky notes take up the entire screen since the latest update

1. Sticky notes take up the entire screen since the latest update - Similar Threads - Sticky notes entire

2. sticky notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  3. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  4. Sticky note not upgrading to the latest version (v3.0)

Sticky note not upgrading to the latest version (v3.0): My sticky notes is on version 2.1.18.0. I tried to upgrade it to the latest version but I failed several times. Both my office laptop and personal laptop are windows 10 and I am facing the same issue on both the laptops. I am based in US and the email was created when I was...
  5. Sticky notes full screen

Sticky notes full screen: Hi I have a surface Pro 4 at work using Windows 10, for some reason whenever i log on the sticky notes are almost maximised. They dont stay the size i set them. Does anyone know why and is there anything i can do to fix this?...
  6. Update makes games take up entire CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update makes games take up entire CPU: I usually go to bed around 9:30 EST on Tuesdays, and when I get back home around 2 PM Wednesday after waking up, my PC has restarted most weeks, without my consent, as usual. I believe this is the Tuesday patch. However, the past update made any games I play take up my entire...
  7. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  8. Updating sticky notes

Updating sticky notes: On two of my PCs sticky notes has been updated to the latest version 3.0.118.0. However on another PC it seems stuck at version 2.1.18.0. I've tried getting the store to check for updates, as well as manually removing the app and re-installing it from the store, but it always...
  9. Sticky Notes Update

Sticky Notes Update: So weird thing my sticky notes said it had an update...I went ahead and clicked close update and restart...now there is another icon on the taskbar where as before sticky notes would just be open and it was removed from taskbar. Looked in settings and don't know how to change...
  10. The shortcuts bar on the desktop is taking up my entire screen

in Windows 10 Support
    The shortcuts bar on the desktop is taking up my entire screen: Do you know how to completely remove the bar on the desktop that has all of the annoying shortcuts? I have taken them all off of the bar but the background remains. Some way or another, it has gotten stretched out and it fills up my entire screen. *Mad I do not want that bar...