Windows 10: Sticky Notes Update

Discus and support Sticky Notes Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So weird thing my sticky notes said it had an update...I went ahead and clicked close update and restart...now there is another icon on the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arily, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Arily Win User

Sticky Notes Update

So weird thing my sticky notes said it had an update...I went ahead and clicked close update and restart...now there is another icon on the taskbar where as before sticky notes would just be open and it was removed from taskbar. Looked in settings and don't know how to change it back. Sticky Notes suck now *cry

:)

Arily, Mar 13, 2018

2. Stick Notes do not work

Stick Notes do not work

When I download the latest update, I lost my Sticky Notes

And the Sticky Notes were remove from my tool bar

Now if I open Sticky Notes it locks up the computer

MichaelWargo, Mar 13, 2018
  3. Sticky notes disappeared

I have an ASUS laptop with windows 10. On 8/19 I received a windows auto update and now my sticky notes have disappeared without warning. Initially after the update my sticky notes appeared but the font had changed. Then when I turned on my computer this
    AM {8/20} no sticky notes appeared. Just gone. Help me recover this program and my sticky notes.

CarolineBaca, Mar 13, 2018
  4. sml156 Win User

Sticky Notes Update

I doubt that's the sticky notes that come's preinstalled on Windows.

What you have is not created by Microsoft.

sml156, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 13, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    And they just pushed out an update today to version 2.1.14.0. That's probably what the OP is seeing, including a new icon that looks like this:
    Sticky Notes Update [​IMG]

--Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 13, 2018
  7. sml156 Win User
    Well you learn something everyday.

sml156, Mar 13, 2018
  8. Arily Win User

Sticky Notes Update

Yes I do not like the new icon, it's in the taskbar now which is annoying. Wish there was a way to use sticky notes without having the stupid icon in taskbar...now it's ruined for me lolol

Arily, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes Update

1. Sticky Notes Update - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Update

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. Sticky Notes disappointing updates

Sticky Notes disappointing updates: Hi, My Windows 10 just installed some automatic updates (current version: 1903 (18362.356), and Sticky Notes works 100 times worst than before. I have about 16 notes on two of my desktops (they occupy 1.75 of screens), and right now I don't have option to show my desktops,...
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  8. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. Updating sticky notes

Updating sticky notes: On two of my PCs sticky notes has been updated to the latest version 3.0.118.0. However on another PC it seems stuck at version 2.1.18.0. I've tried getting the store to check for updates, as well as manually removing the app and re-installing it from the store, but it always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes 2.1.18.0 sideload