Windows 10: Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

Discus and support Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since upgrading to 10 1903 I've noticed that sticky notes opens but closes again immediately with an Event id 69 . No notes are displayed. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HughFulton1, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

Since upgrading to 10 1903 I've noticed that sticky notes opens but closes again immediately with an Event id 69 .

No notes are displayed. My plum.sqllite file is there everything looks OK .

Can someone help please

:)

HughFulton1, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 1, 2019
  3. RWB-1976 Win User
    1903 Sticky Notes - various problems since update

1. I have 11 little sticky notes which now take up nearly 100mb of memory. ( OUTLOOK only uses 35Mb and Excel 58mb ).

2. Not all sticky notes open when sticky notes is loaded. I have to check each one is open from the list.

3. A single click on the toolbar icon used to minimse all notes at once. 8 notes now = 8 separte windows.

4. When I minimise all applications to access the desktop a single click on the toolbar icon does not make the notes visible again. I have to close all sticky notes by selecting close all windows and then reload sticky notes.

All updates to office 365 and windows 1903 have been applied to my HP laptop.

Sticky notes are not in my START list. I load them when I want them.

Can anyone help ?

Do I need to reload some software(if so how?) or run troubleshooter ?

RWB-1976, Jul 1, 2019
  4. alwrmcusn Win User

Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

1903 and Sticky Notes

After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting.

alwrmcusn, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

1. Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69 - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes run

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky Notes not running.

Sticky Notes not running.: I have a little problem. My Sticky Notes App on my Windows 10 Home, won't running after I try to clicked it. I doit many times but the Sticky Notes still remain the same, not running. Thank you....
  5. Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update: Good Morning After updating to Feature Update 1903 I have one user whos sticky note keep minimizing any time she opens another app, like Outlook for example. She then has to select each note individually on the task bar and restore it to be 'stuck' out on the desktop....
  6. Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates: Sticky note can't open after I'm updates the Windows 10 1903 then after the Windows is load the desktop, 1st think I saw where is my stick note ?? I try open the stick note app , it open show loading then it close it . Did I lost all my note due to Windows updates....
  7. Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update

Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update: I use the sticky notes app a lot and this update is very frustrating. I usually have a bunch of notes open at once while i'm working and I loved being able to minimize them all at once. Now I have to manually close them all to get them out of the way. Could you guys maybe add...
  8. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  9. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....
  10. Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.

Sticky Note resize problem after 1903 release preview update.: This problem started after upgrading to Win10 1903 Release preview. When I open a sticky note it takes up the full screen. If I open a second one it will split the screen vertically with the first one with a slider in the middle. I can not resize the notes vertically by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1903 sticky notes not working

2. stikynot windows 10 1903

3. sticky notes tries to load but stops

4. stickies not running in windows 10,
  5. sticky notes not found after windows 10 update,
  6. 1903 windows stickyNotes,
  7. win 10 1903 sticky notes not appearing at start up?,
  8. stickynotes windows 10 wont run,
  9. sticky notes tries to load closes 1903