Windows 10: Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

Discus and support Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2018

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

**I'm new here, if this post would be better in a different section let me know**

Hi peeps.

Does anyone know of an app that can sync Sticky Notes style notes from Windows10
    DESKTOP with an Android
    HOMESCREEN, that isn't a fullscreen app?

As in... An app that looks and behaves like Sticky Notes, but with the extra syncing functionality of
    OneNote?

On Windows I love the small, simple stickies I can move around and close with ease.

On Android I love the ColorNote 1x1 widget tiles I put across my home screen (which are essentially shortcuts to my notes).

Ideally I want an app that does both of the above... I would also lOVE the clipping feature of OneNote, e.g. for quickly taking recipes from Chrome and making a "recipe book" list.

Colornote W10 app does this, but is full screen and crashes.

OneNote cross platforms and syncs but unfortunately
    OneNotes 'quick note's do not remain on the desktop after restarting... Very annoying. Also not sure if you can make 1x1 widgets or shortcuts to particular lists on Androids OneNote?

It's a shame Microsoft don't want to simply add permanent 'sticky' style notes for the desktop, which really would make OneNote awesome... Is this still the case in 2017?

Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS [​IMG]

Many thanks,

Ross

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

RossKitching, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Dannfort Win User
    Have Sticky Notes Sync with other user settings or like OneNote

Build Sticky Notes to Sync like OneNote or have it sync with user settings like browser favorites.

Many users use Sticky Notes instead of OneNote for many of their "ready access notes" and also use several computers and would like their sticky notes to follow them.

Please consider either above options as a suggestion or maybe even merge Sticky Notes into OneNote as a feature of OneNote.

Comments? Votes?

Dannfort, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

1. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes soon

2. Problems about sticky note in OneNote app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems about sticky note in OneNote app: I use Microsoft ‘one note’ app on iPad. The sticky note doesn’t work properly. It sometimes fixes. Please improve it. I cannot add anything in my previous sticky note....
  3. Personalized and organized Search in Outlook for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Personalized and organized Search in Outlook for iOS and Android: Outlook is designed to help you connect, organize and get things done quickly and easily. With all your emails, calendar events, contacts and files in one place it is even more critical to simplify how you find what you need. Microsoft Search is providing helpful ways to do...
  4. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  5. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  6. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  7. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  8. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...
  9. Windows 10 Sticky Notes can now sync with OneNote Android Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sticky Notes can now sync with OneNote Android Beta: Hey #Windows10 and #WindowsInsiders, you have been asking for it! Now you can use Sticky Notes on your Android devices with #OneNote Beta. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119605
  10. Windows 10 Sticky Notes to soon make its appearence on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sticky Notes to soon make its appearence on iOS and Android: Microsoft’s Sticky Notes has been the most widely used application for Windows 10 users. The company has been regularly pushing out new updates to the Sticky Notes application with new features. The Sticky Notes application for Windows 10 received support for signing in with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes 3.0.118.0 android