Windows 10: Sticky Notes won't launch

Discus and support Sticky Notes won't launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimspy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. jimspy Win User

Sticky Notes won't launch

I'm using Outlook 365.

On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with Microsoft Outlook, I guess kind of a standalone add-in? The neat thing is, a Sticky Note I create anywhere goes to the cloud and can thus be imported into my Outlook on this laptop.

So far, so good.

But I downloaded it to this computer, and tried to launch it, and it gets stuck mid-launch. It says "Loading Sticky Notes..." and gives me the Dancing Circle of Death until I kill the process.

Can someone tell me how to overcome this?

Thanks.

Moved from: Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Office 365 Home

:)

jimspy, Apr 7, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Unable to launch sticky notes

Hi Manjunath,

The issue occurs due corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open start.
    • Go to settings.
    • Apps.
    • Click Apps and features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes.
    • Press Sticky Notes.
    • Click advance.
    • Go to Reset.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 7, 2020
  4. jacktan4 Win User

Sticky notes cant be launch, even after resetting and reinstalling

Hi,

I need help on this, as since yesterday out of a sudden my sticky notes cant be launch, I had tried to reset the app and reinstalling but these steps doesn't solve the issue. Tried to contact microsoft and dell support but none of them can really assist
    on this. Hoping to get some advice or suggestion from microsoft sticky notes team.

Thank you!

jacktan4, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Sticky Notes won't launch - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes won't

2. Sticky Notes Won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...
  3. Sticky Notes Won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Won't load: I just received a NEW computer from my workplace to work from home. However, when I try to load the notes app in my Microsoft account which is connected to my work account, it just won't load the loop of death appears and it does not load up. I have tried shutting down my...
  4. Sticky notes won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes won't download: Sticky notes won't download from the Microsoft app store. I used to have it on my Windows 10 OS, but when I got my computer fixed from a strange incident, sticky notes would no longer open, and I when I clicked on the app to download it from the store, a blank window would...
  5. Sticky notes won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes won't download: Sticky notes won't download from the Microsoft app store. I used to have it on my Windows 10 OS, but when I got my computer fixed from a strange incident, sticky notes would no longer open, and I when I clicked on the app to download it from the store, a blank window would...
  6. Sticky notes won't download

7. All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch

All Sticky Notes Opening on App Launch: I have a user with about 25 sticky notes. Every time he launches the app, all 25 sticky notes reopen despite having been closed before closing the app. I looked around for any obvious settings, but didn't see anything. We're running version 3.7.71.0, and are unable to update...
  8. Sticky notes won't sync?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky notes won't sync?: So i just factory reset my pc Cause it had a virus, Apparently.. And so i put everything about my account, Including sticky notes, Since i have important things on there. All of my sticky notes were there, Both new and old, But when i clicked on them, It said "We're having...
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.

Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.: Hey all. I'm having an issue with the official Microsoft Sticky Notes application - it's actually described in this locked thread here, but none of the fixes there worked for me and I suspect this remains an issue for most people. I've run the Windows Store Apps...
  10. Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open

Microsoft Sticky Notes won't open: Need help with Microsoft Sticky notes. Since this week I've not been able to get into the app. Everytime i click it it shows its tab is loading but just closes. I've tried reinstalling it via Windows settings, powershell & with ccleaner. I've also went on its app settings and...