Windows 10: Sticky Notes wont sync

Discus and support Sticky Notes wont sync in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by willbert03, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Sticky Notes wont sync

Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from the notes. I've tried changing my alias to a outlook.com domain but that did nothing.Any ideas on what this would be is greatly appreciated!- Will

:)

willbert03, Jan 1, 2022

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Jan 1, 2022
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 1, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Sticky Notes wont sync

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

Sticky Notes wont sync

1. Sticky Notes wont sync - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes wont

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  4. sticky notes not syncing

sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  8. Sticky Notes wont sync

Sticky Notes wont sync: Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from...
  9. Sticky Notes wont update/sync

Sticky Notes wont update/sync: So I recently did a fresh windows install on a new drive I got for my desktop. After setting it all back up and updating to the latest build I noticed I dont have the option to sync sticky notes. I have verified my identity on windows, reinstalled sticky notes via the store...
  10. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...