Windows 10: Sticky Notes wont update/sync

Discus and support Sticky Notes wont update/sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently did a fresh windows install on a new drive I got for my desktop. After setting it all back up and updating to the latest build I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TxMaverickxT, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Sticky Notes wont update/sync

So I recently did a fresh windows install on a new drive I got for my desktop. After setting it all back up and updating to the latest build I noticed I dont have the option to sync sticky notes. I have verified my identity on windows, reinstalled sticky notes via the store and powershell.

The current version of sticky notes im running is 2.1.18.0. No matter how many things I try i cannot get the store to download a more current version that lets me sign back in and sync! Im still able to access my notes on my other devices and I am signed into my microsoft account on my desktop. Any ideas?

:)

TxMaverickxT, Dec 23, 2020

2. Is there a Sticky Note app that syncs with Android

Try the steps listed
    here
    or
    here

Smittychat., Dec 23, 2020
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Sticky Notes wont update/sync

Sticky Note Update

Hi Joey,

To disable Insights on Sticky Notes, please follow these steps:

• Open Sticky Notes.
    • Click on the Menu (3-dots) button.
    • Click on the Settings button.
    • Turn off Enable insights.

Let us know how it goes.

Meliton Dec, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Sticky Notes wont update/sync

1. Sticky Notes wont update/sync - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes wont

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  4. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. Sticky Notes wont sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes wont sync: Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from...
  8. Sticky Notes wont sync

Sticky Notes wont sync: Hi,None of my sticky notes will sync between my devices. on my pc, it says 'We're having trouble syncing this note with the server' whereas on my phone and tablet it says, 'sync your notes to keep the brilliance flowing'. everything else on my account seems to work par from...
  9. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...
  10. Sticky note wont update

Sticky note wont update: I just got a hp pavilion x360 convertible, version 1703, build 15063. 1387. I have been trying to update my sticky notes from version 2.1 to version 3 but I cant. I have uninstalled through PowerShell and reinstalled, nothing is working. I am really frustrated because I need...